The shape of things to come
- Modular moves on. Carson, Gordon // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p33
Reports on the developments and design of modular stands in exhibition areas. Comments from Display Matrix marketing manager, Karina Gan; Description of the Apollo concept launched at Confex in February 1999; Variations of modular stands.
- Modular on parade. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p47
Presents information on several modular exhibition stands. Abex; Skytruss from Service Point Skyline; Premier Flexilite from Photobition.
- Modular buildings. // Government Product News;Apr98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p42
Highlights a number of modular buildings which can be found in the United States. Information on the Model 30 PMC Series from Safety Storage Incorporated; Details on the Storemore Storage Domes from Bulk Storage Incorporated, and the Cascadia flexible wall system from Modernfold Incorporated.
- The amazing shrinking (and expanding) house. Cavanaugh, Tim // American Demographics;Nov95, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p13
Considers the modular house designed by Walter Kroner, a professor of architecture at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York. The house able to expand and contract through the use of removable panels; The house preventing sibling rivalry; Reasons that Kroner developed the house,...
- Modular home builders are putting it all together. Dzikowski, Don // Westchester County Business Journal;08/03/98, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p6
Reports on the construction of modular homes in Greenwich, Connecticut. Duration of installations; Market value of the houses; Popularity from the diversity of styles available.
- The evolution of modular construction. // American School & University;Dec93, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p27
Describes the evolution of the modular construction. Background; Advancements; Advantages of permanent modular construction; Problems in the construction process; Benefits to the education system. INSET: About the MBI (Modular Building Institute)..
- Booth spaces available for Pioneer Days. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p10
The article offers information on the contact details of Pioneer Days booths in Whitney, Texas.
- How to draw buyers into your booth. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec96, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on ways in which exhibitors can attract visitors to their booths. Favorite ways of generating booth traffic; Benefits of an integrated show program that selectively attracts prospects; Importance of preshow promotion; Comments from Sandy Alan, president of Corporate Trade Show & Meeting...
- Alternative exhibition spaces. Grubman, Cathy // American Artist;May1997, Vol. 61 Issue 658, p24
Presents information about the possible places on selling and showing an artwork. Unconventional approach used by the artist in selling and showing their products; Where did watercolorists Tatiana de Fidler-Morosoff sell her artwork; How Kara Olsen, the owner of Gordy's Restaurant in Cortez,...