Modular on parade
- The shape of things to come. Corry, Rupert // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p53
Elaborates the advantages of modular display exhibit booths over custom built booths. Cost benefits; Reusability; Examples of modular display booths. INSET: Case study: weselldisplays.com.
- Modular moves on. Carson, Gordon // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p33
Reports on the developments and design of modular stands in exhibition areas. Comments from Display Matrix marketing manager, Karina Gan; Description of the Apollo concept launched at Confex in February 1999; Variations of modular stands.
- Profits double for Photobition. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p10
Focuses on the increase of pre-tax profits of Photobition Group for the year 1998. Comments from Eddie Marchbanks, the group's chairman.
- Photobition UK stages buy-out. Reynolds, Emma // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p6
Reports on the management buy-out of the company Photobition UK in Great Britain as of November 1, 2001. Directors supporting the buy-out; Amount of debt of the company Photobition Group; Information on the company formed after the buy-out.
- Photobition in sale rumours. // Marketing Event;May2001, p4
Deals with the speculation that the graphics group Photobition has approached venture capitalists to support a management buyout. Possible reason for the move of the company; Denial of Investec Henderson Crosthwaite analyst Louise Barton regarding the speculation
- Scan Display boosts Photobition's results. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p7
Talks about 1999 figures for Scan Display's parent company Photobition. Increase in pre-tax profit; Increase in turnover; Impact of the acquisition of RB Design and Display.
- Rise to the challenge. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;May2000, p17
Provides information on the Marketing Event Awards. Details on the award won by Photobition UK Graphics in 1999; List of other awardees in 1999; Preparations made for the 2000 event. INSET: Categories and entry requirements.
- Photobition deal extends abilities. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p10
Reports the acquisition of Colour Processing Laboratories (CPL) by Photobition. Advantages of the acquisition to Photobition; Information on CPL; Relocation of Photobition UK Graphics and Photobition Display.
- Scan parent is to move into US. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p4
Reports the acquisition of United States-based pre-production and graphics agency Katz International by Photobition, the parent company of Scan Display Internaational. Significance of the deal to Scan; Other acquisitions made by Photobition.