Slow boat to privatisation
- Landscapes on paper. Hurwitz, Laurie S. // American Artist;Nov1994, Vol. 58 Issue 628, p8
Announces the exhibition of Part Three of the Scott Memorial Study Collection at Pennsylvania's Bryn Mawr College from October 26 through November 11, 1994. Selections included; Artists featured; Contact information.
- Private press exhibit at LC on view through this month. // Library Journal;9/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 15, p1634
Focuses on an exhibit about private presses in the Rare Books and Special Collections Division Reading Room of the U.S. Library of Congress through August 1984. History of the press; Contact information.
- The Clark Brothers Exhibit to open to public. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);6/7/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p1
The article reviews the exhibition Clark Brothers Exhibit held at the Sports Museum at Sagerton in Rule, Texas on June 10, 2007.
- Trade Show Tips. // Business NH Magazine;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p31
Provides tips for maximizing the trade show experience. Need to create a goal oriented show plan; Importance of practicing what to say about the product or service in a concise, clear statement that captures a person's attention while communicating the message; Need to plan an exclusive...
- Planning for international trade show participation: A practitioner's perspective. Vanderleest, Henry W. // SAM Advanced Management Journal (07497075);Fall94, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p39
Discusses planning for international trade show participation. Product promotions; Importance of attending; Table show criteria; Components of an international trade show budget; Show arrival.
- Careful planning creates successful trade-show leads. Parr, Paula // Crain's Detroit Business;02/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p15
Discusses guidelines in planning trade shows. Includes extension of invitation; Knowledge of audience; Qualification of leads.
- No-frills tactics that pay. Gangemi, Robina A.; Gruner, Stephanie // Inc.;Apr96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p108
Takes a look at the strategies utilized by three companies intended to maximize their profits from trade-shows. Sending personal notes to prospects; Drawing up a list of questions to ask potential buyers as a way to focus sales pitches; Sending booth visitors monthly faxes of sale prices after...
- Planning, preparation pay off when participating in trade shows. Hoag, Risa B. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/24/96, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p40
Offers advice on how to plan in advance for a trade show or exposition. Includes signing up for the right size booth; Production of plentiful business cards; Preparing press kits.
- Time is money. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;May97, p33
Focuses on the importance of planning the logistics of getting equipment ready for a live event. Exhibiting at a trade show as a crucial part of a marketing plan; Comparison of the buying power of an exhibition freight forwarder to that of a commercial forwarder in varying circumstances;...