GM Europe puts on Cannes glitz
- Vauxhall backs Meriva with Â£10m ad strategy. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);5/19/2010, p3
The article reports on the advertising of the Meriva automobile worth 10 million pounds by Vauxhall Motors Ltd. in Great Britain to make it one of the brand's top-three selling vehicles.
- In this issue of What Car? Holder, Jim // What Car;Jan2015, p13
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor features the new Vauxhall Corsa automobile from Vauxhall Motors Ltd. in Great Britain.
- OTHER ADS THAT WERE BANNED... // Auto Express;11/21/201, Issue 1244, p19
The article reports on the automobile advertisements that have been banned in Great Britain, including the advertisement for Vauxhall Ampera which deemed to be misleading.
- GM launches Mini-style online offensive for Vauxhaull Signum. Brown, Curtis // Precision Marketing;2/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p1
Reports on General Motors Corp.'s plan to build a pre-emptive relationship marketing program for its Vauxhall Signum automobile model. Plan to launch an advertising campaign through TBWA/GGT Direct.
- Vauxhall plots TV ad to give Astra a boost. Fernandez, Joe // Marketing Week (01419285);12/17/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 51, p4
The article reports on the multimedia campaign, which includes television advertisements, for Vauxhall Astra and its line of Astra automobiles created by McCann Erickson Frankfurt.
- Vauxhall kicks off direct marketing review. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign;7/29/2011, Issue 30, p1
The article reports that General Motors UK is having a statutory review of its Vauxhall direct marketing (DM) account in 2011, which worked with the officeholder agency DraftFCB.
- Dealers push dot-com cars for Vauxhall. // Marketing Week;3/2/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p8
Reports that Vauxhall has set up computer terminals at two of its dealerships to sell customers at its dot-com branded cars. Comparison of the branded cars with those normally sold through dealers; Significance of the move for the company; Rationale behind the move.
- 'C'mon - bike rack'. Cheetham, Andy // Marketing (00253650);11/28/2007, p25
The article offers author's views on the Vauxhall Corsa advertisement. It states that the fact that it is really unusual for a car to have such a new and innovative product, made this advertisement stand out. The number plate pulls out to reveal a hidden built-in cycle rack. It feels like a...
- Lowe brings Vauxhall back down to the real world. White, Jeremy // Campaign;7/13/2001, Issue 28, p19
Reports on the advertising campaign developed by Lowe Lintas Partners for the British automobile Vauxhall. Contract with Griff Rhys Jones for the Zafira model in 1999; Criticisms against the overall campaign to build the brand; Need to be more specific about product benefits.