- Virtual gorillas. Svitil, Kathy A. // Discover;Apr97, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on the virtual exhibit of gorilla at the Atlanta Zoo in Atlanta, Georgia. Three-dimensional view of the gorilla habitat; First accurate representation of animal behavior in virtual reality; Reference on the zoo's five real gorilla habitats; Types of gorilla exhibited; Fixed expressions...
- Events. // Journal of Failure Analysis & Prevention;Apr2014, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p180
The article offers information on several global meetings in 2014 including the 5th annual International Conference on Thermal Process Modeling and Computer Simulation, and the AeroMat 25 Conference and Exposition in Orlando, Florida, and the 2014 Bring on the Heat Conference in Houston, Texas.
- Thumbs up for hospitality. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p14
Highlights the exhibition Hospitality Week 97 at the NEC in England. Distinction of being Great Britain's only exhibition for the hotel, catering and hospitality; Partial list of exhibitors.
- We must break this old routine. Salvoni, Louie // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p17
Comments on the Hotelympia show held by the hotel industry in London, England in 2002. Changes in the show; Difficulties a visitor might experience; Recommendations for improving services for visitors.
- Hospitality Hall of Fame at Penn State. // Food Management;Sep98, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the inauguration of Penn State University's Hospitality Hall of Fame on November 8, 1998, at International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show in New York. Details on initial inductees.
- Gulfood expo in confident mood. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p13
Previews the 2001 Gulf Food, Hotel and Equipment exhibition at the Dubai World Trade Center.
- Show of strength. Finch, Claire // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/31/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4207, p93
Provides information on the 2002 Hotelympia exhibition organized by Fresh RM and the 'Caterer & Hotelkeeper' journal. Exhibitors at the event; Prominent personalities who will participate at the event in London, England; Web site set by the journal for visitors and guests.
- IH/M&R Show builds on prior successes. Nozar // Hotel & Motel Management;10/18/99, Vol. 214 Issue 18, p3
Focuses on the 1999 International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show to be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Organizers of the exhibit; Exhibitors; Seminars on how to remain competitive.
- The future is now. Whitford // Hotel & Motel Management;10/18/99, Vol. 214 Issue 18, p42
Reports on the increase in the number of technology exhibitors at the 1999 International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show to be held in New York. Use of the Web to improve the communication and streamline the registration process of the exhibit; Hotels offering in-room Internet services; Need for...