- Total Design Solutions show a success in the Northeast. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;6/20/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p30
Reports on the success of the Total Design Solutions Northeast trade show in Hartford, Connecticut. Highlights of the trade show; Benefits of the trade show for the medical equipment industry.
- India Lab Expo 2013 begins this November. GUNASHEKAR, RAJ // BioSpectrum;Nov2013, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p63
The article offers information on the 2013 India Lab Expo exhibition to be held at the HITEX Exhibition Centre in Hyderabad, India from November 21-23, 2013.
- One-Stop Shop for Sterilisation. // LabAsia;Nov2014, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p19
The article offers information on British-based laboratories equipment manufacturer Excelsior Scientific as a participant in the Medica 2014.
- Quack house: Questionable Medical Devices on display. Felts, Virginia // Arthritis Today;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p12
Features the Museum of Questionable Medical Devices In Minneapolis. Curator Bob McCoy's own statement about medical quackery; Collection mostly on loan; Display items as including Psychograph, Drown Radio Therapy Machine, Orgone Energy Accumulator and Cosmo Bag; Museum schedule and address.
- MEDICAL-DESIGN HELP IS ON THE WAY--MD&M WEST 2001. // Machine Design;01/11/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p37
Reports on the Medical Design and Manufacturing West show held at the Anaheim Convention Center in California from January 8-10, 2001. Number of exhibitors that participated in the show; Highlights of the show.
- Dr. Stalter's amazing one-man medicine show. Rice, Berkeley // Medical Economics;03/08/99, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p210
Features the Lucy Hahn Memorial Medical Museum of doctor Larry Stalter in Cullom, Illinois. History of Stalter's interest of collecting medical antiques; Kinds of medical antiques showcased at the museum; Origin of Stalter's medical antiques collection; Interest of Stalter in local history. ...
- Thrills, pillsâ€¦and cake-baking. Love, Emma // Crafts (0306610X);Mar/Apr2009, Issue 217, p15
The article reviews the exhibition "Votive Offerings, Fairy Godmothers and the Placebo Effect" at Craft Central in London, England from February 25-March 21, 2009.
- Featuring the finest. // Africa Health;May2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p25
The article offers information on the Second Africa Health Exhibition to be held at the National Exhibition Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa on May 9-11, 2012, which will feature innovations in medical solutions and equipment from manufacturers including Draeger, Karls Storz, and Terumo.
- Trane Showcases Health Care Solutions at ASHE in Boston. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/31/2015, Vol. 255 Issue 18, p6
The article reports on the showcase of the health care solutions by air conditioning services brand Trane as part of hospital leadership of the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) of the American Hospital Association in Boston, Massachusetts from July 12-15, 2015.
- Connectathon's Role in Achieving Interoperability. Gardner, Elizabeth // Healthdatamanagement.com;3/19/2012, p6
The article reviews the exhibition "Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Connectathon" held at Hyatt Regency, Chicago, Illinois in January 2015, which featured medical devices and health information technology devices.