REC takes control of TML in S Africa
- Net show for South Africa. // Marketing Event;May98, p12
Highlights the Networld & Internet 98, a show of computer events on September 16-18, 1998. Role of TML Reed Exhibitions in merging the two South African computer events entitled Networld and Wired World; Information on the early visitor campaign.
- REC takes control of incentive show. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p11
Reports that Reed Exhibition Companies (REC) has acquired the National Incentive Show. Number of exhibitors at the year 2000 National Incentive Show; Reasons behind the acquisition of the show by REC.
- REED EXHIBITIONS ACQUIRES LIFE INSTYLE. // Australian Giftguide;Jan-Mar2011, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of Life Instyle trade fairs by Reed Exhibitions, which makes it the largest event and trade fair companies in Australia.
- Taylor resigns ahead of Reed UK restructure. // Event;Mar2004, p4
Reports that Karen Taylor resigned from her position as managing director for Reed Exhibitions UK following a decision of the company to restructure and appoint a chief executive to oversee the new business. Length of Taylor's service to the company; Merger of the company with Reed Travel...
- Reed Canada Buys CBA Trade Show. Eichler, Leah // Publishers Weekly;8/21/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 34, p16
Reports on the sale of the Canadian Booksellers Association's (CBA) annual convention and trade show to Reed Exhibition Companies-Canada (REC). Views of CBA Executive Director Sheryl McKean on the professional capabilities of REC; Information on the problems encountered by the CBA show; Opinion...
- Reed Canada to Buy CBA Trade Show. Eichler, Leah // Publishers Weekly;5/15/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 20, p14
Reports on the plans of Reed Exhibition Companies (REC) Canada to purchase the Canadian Booksellers Association's (CBA) Convention and Trade Show. Date the purchase agreement may be finalized; Comments by John Lewinski, president of REC Canada, on the purchase plans; Schedule and location of...
- Reed buys defence fair firm. // Event;Oct2003, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Spearhead Exhibitions by Reed Exhibitions. Number of shows organises by Spearhead; Information on the Defence Systems and Equipment International exhibition organised by Spearhead; Terms under the deal.
- Reed Exhibitions Acquires Capsule. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/ 6/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 3, p9
The article reports that the events organizer Reed Exhibitions has acquired Capsule, a global trade fair focusing on contemporary apparel and accessories for men and women. Topics include Reed's portfolio of events, the number of shows that Capsule organizes annually, and how Reed plans to...
- Solutions and ET join as one. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p6
Reports the merging of Solutions company organized by publisher Faversham House with Reed Exhibitions' ET for June 2 to 4, 1998 event at the NEC. Purpose of the merging.