Cider sampling targets cricket
- Win a Garmin nÃ¼vi Handheld GPS/Personal Assistant. // Flying;Apr2007, Vol. 134 Issue 4, p20
The article urges readers to sign up for the giveaway on flyingmag.com to get a chance to win a new Garmin nÃ¼vi 350 color, handheld, global positioning system (GPS) moving map/personal assistant.
- Digital queries. Haeberli, Eric // Advocate;04/28/98, Issue 758, p20
Invites readers to check out the Web sites of companies which offer to deliver free samples of their products. Includes Web sites of Tidy Cat; M&M; Nalge Nunc International; Durex; Discovery Redcords.
- Teaching Tools. Parry, TIm // Promo;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, pAR31
Reports on the increase in sampling programs spending of marketers in the U.S. in 2004. Total expenditure in sampling programs; Importance of tracking tools in evaluating return on investment.
- Highs and lows of summer sampling. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing (00253650);7/22/1999, p30
Explores the chances of successful summer sampling in Great Britain. Products that are dependent on temperature or weather; Target markets; Sampling opportunities in summer events and festivals; Link with sporting events; Importance of creating sampling experience where it is least expected;...
- Scrumpy Jack will sponsor 2008 npower cricket games. // Marketing Week;6/19/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p6
The article outlines the sponsorship of Scrumpy Jack as the official cider for the 2008 npower Village Cup cricket tournament in Great Britain. The move was announced by Scottish & Newscastle UK. The tournament promotes grassroots cricket and gives village teams the chance to compete in the...
- FREE WEIGHTS. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;4/15/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p41
The article presents a graph depicting the total number of free product samples handed out at 17,000 health clubs in the United States from 1998-2001.
- Internet freebies: what to watch out for. Ellis, Clare // Good Housekeeping;Oct2005, Vol. 241 Issue 4, p111
- A Bite to Whet the Reward Appetite: The Influence of Sampling on Reward-Seeking Behaviors. Wadhwa, Monica; Shiv, Baba; Nowlis, Stephen M // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Aug2008, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p403
In this research, the authors show that sampling a consumption cue (e.g., a flavored beverage) that is high in incentive value (i.e., tastes good) not only enhances subsequent consumption of other similar consumption cues (e.g., Pepsi) but also prompts people to seek anything rewarding (e.g.,...
- Profiting from promotional products. Moss, Mark Richard // Black Enterprise;Jan1999, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p27
Offers guidelines for launching a campaign through promotional products. Types of promotional products used and how they are distributed; Relation of promotional items to product or service offered by the business; Central theme.