- BA in profit despite Â£200m spring loss. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/26/2003, Issue 2565, p7
Reports on the financial performance of airline British Airways PLC, as of May 2003. Pre-tax profit; Revenue; Savings; Sales and marketing costs.
- BA quits Paddington check-in. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p6
Reports that British Airways PLC will withdraw from Heathrow's central London, England check-in desk facility at the Paddington station. Number of the airline's passengers who used the Paddington check-in in 2002; List of carriers that are still using Paddington.
- Having It Your Way. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;1/24/2000, Vol. 261 Issue 4, p44
Reports the revamp of the onboard supply chain in the British Airways. Efforts to improve customer service; Achievement of high service levels at the expense of high inventory levels; Details on the distribution centers of the airline.
- Trade faces new round of BA cuts. Clarke, Michael // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/10/2003, Issue 1658, p80
Reports on the cost-cutting initiatives of British Airways Plc. Reduction in spending through renewed contracts with its suppliers; Implementation of a self-style culture for customers and staff.
- Routes axed as war bites. Clarke, Michael // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/31/2003, Issue 1661, p4
Reports that airlines in Great Britain has stepped up network reductions as the reality of war continues to hit bookings. Reduction of capacity of British Airways. INSET: LATEST CUTS.
- BA services reinstated. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;4/21/2003, Issue 1664, p10
Reports that airline British Airways has reintroduced its Middle East operations. Flight destinations and services.
- BA slashes prices to win battle for skies. Clarke, Michael // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;4/21/2003, Issue 1664, p72
Reports on the efforts of airline carrier British Airways Plc to improve its leisure sales. Provision of discounted fares; Launch of its advertising campaign.
- Let battle commence. Senter, Al // Director (00123242);Feb98, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p34
Reports that airlines in the no-frills sector of Great Britain's airline industry are apprehensive about British Airways' plans to enter that sector of the industry. Details on British Airways' proposed Operation Blue Sky airline; Speculation on British Airways' reason for entering this market;...
- BA eyes expansion of routes at London City. Noakes, Gary // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/7/2003, Issue 2558, p16
Reports on the plan of British Airways PLC to start flights from London City to Milan, Madrid and Copenhagen. Availability of routes to Paris Charles de Gaulle and Frankfort; Launch of a Glasgow service from the east London airport; Load factor of British Airways.