Lever takes to road for Persil
- Vital Radiance products made to bring out the best in skin. // Drug Store News;8/3/98, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p68
Describes Ultima II's Vital Radian Skin Renewing Face Washes, Toners and Exfoliator product. Applications; Price; Contact information.
- New naturals. Astley, Amy Taran // Vogue;Nov93, Vol. 183 Issue 11, p248
Presents fall's new lotion products with salt-of-the-earth ingredients. Magnesium content of Lancome's and Hydra-Balance's body lotions; Silk ingredient of Princess Marcella's mascara with conditioners; Extra oxygen with Lancaster's Skin Therapy.
- new products. // Skin Deep;May/Jun2011, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p5
The article previews several skin products including the Neroli Oil Firming Facial Serum from Exuberance Beauty, Replenix Eye Repair Cream from Topix Pharmaceuticals, and the masque collection from Crater Lake Co.
- Mass cracks lotion market. // Discount Store News;4/14/97, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p51
Presents the sales status of therapeutic hand and body lotion in 1996. Findings about the sales increase of the product in 1996; Actions done by retailers to take advantage of this trend; Views of some executive officials about the situation; One of the best-selling product in the market today;...
- Newsbites. // Drug Store News;6/5/95, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p15
Reports on new skin care products. Includes the Sun Cast Sun Watch from Advanced Safety Devices; Elancyl Anti-Cellulite Skin Smoothing Kit from Pierre Fabre; L.A. Tan's Outdoor Lotion SPF 15.
- A roll-on with healing power. // Essence (Essence);Aug98, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p28
Features Samuel Par's Aromatherapy Stylo Correcteur Pen, an antiseptic and antibacterial skin treatment. Therapeutic contents; Packaging; Order information.
- Spritz blitz. Hansen, Gale // Harper's Bazaar;Jun97, Issue 3427, p52
Offers a look at several skin care sprays for 1997 summer. Body spray by Lancome, Guinot Fraicheur de Peau and others; Suggestion for skin spraying.
- AHAs affect skin's health, appearance. // Dermatology Times;Oct95, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p34
Reports on the effects of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) on skin's health and appearance. Addition of radiance to complexion; Contents of AHA products.
- Cleanser, cream provide moisture for skin. // Dermatology Times;Jan1997, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p64
Describes Jan Marini Skin Research's Bioclean and Recover-E skin moisturizers.