Cash boost for Bournemouth
- Shoe Pavilion Sees Q4 Profit After Year-Ago Loss. Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;3/21/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the profits posted by Shoe Pavilion Inc. for the fourth quarter ended January 1, 2005. Total earnings of the Pinole, California-based company; Increase in the company's sales in the fourth quarter; Growth plans of the footwear company.
- Hastings Making Turnaround. Benz, Matt // Billboard;04/14/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 15, p56
Reports on the fourth-quarter earnings of Hastings Entertainment. Indication from the numbers that the operational changes made within the company are producing positive results; Additional changes, such as kiosks in music stores; Analysis of earnings; Background of the company.
- Earnings Reports. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;1/29/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p4
The article offers updates on the sporting goods industry. The Board of Directors of Finish Line Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.025 per share of Class A and Class B common stock. The cash dividend will be payable to March 2, 2007 shareholders on March 19, 2007. Shoe Pavilion Inc....
- SMALL BUSINESS, BIG IMPACT. MIREL, DIANA // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p48
The article discusses the growth and success of retail kiosks in shopping centers in the U.S. Retail specialty carts and kiosks started in 1980s and grew tremendously in 2005 in big shopping centers and malls. Moreover, Chuck Breidenback, the managing director of real estate company Mountain...
- Coinstar expands self-service kiosk line. // National Petroleum News;Dec2003, Vol. 95 Issue 13, p46
Reports on the self-service kiosks introduced by Coinstar Inc. in the U.S. Effectiveness of the kiosks for the company in delivering a range of prepaid consumer products, customer ease-of-use and new revenue opportunities for convenience stores; Inclusion of self-service bill payment, a prepaid...
- Blockbuster Posts QI Profit, Plans to Test Digital Kiosks. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/18/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p1
The article reports that digital kiosks, which will allow consumers to download movie rentals to portable devices and memory sticks, are being tested by Blockbuster Inc. In the first quarter of 2008 which ended on April 6, the company had a profit of $45.4million, while in the same period of...
- Return to splendor. Gutterman, S. // Architectural Record;Jul1989, Vol. 177 Issue 8, p110
Describes the reconstruction of the Oriental Pavilion in Brooklyn's Prospect Park, New York City, designed by architect James Lamantia in a joint venture with William Rogan of the New York firm Russo & Sonder. Design details.
- Design for children promotes healing. // Architectural Record;Oct1990, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p17
Offers a look at the new Starbright Pavilion in Los Angeles, intended to be a place for seriously ill children to heal. Whimsical style; Features.
- Watch Station. // Chain Store Age;Feb97, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p22RSO
Features the Watch Station kiosk in Miami, Florida, winner of the kiosk category of the 1996 `Chain Store Age' Retail Store of the Year competition. Design by Michael Dubuc Concept; Ambience; Display system; Design set.