Legacy in Dome talks
- Under one roof. Stephens, Suzanne // Architectural Record;Dec1999, Vol. 187 Issue 12, p78
Discusses the design of exhibition zones inside the Millennium Dome in London England. Pie-wedge arrangement centered around a central arena; Sculptural spiraling form for the `Shared Ground' exhibition zone; Abstracted form of the Body Zone; Steel-structured Mind Zone.
- Lack of clear vision turns Dome experience into poor spectacle. Higham, Nick // Marketing Week;1/6/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p21
Argues that organizers of the exhibition hall called The Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England, should have decided its purpose in the early planning stages to create a more inspiring experience for visitors. Various attractions in the area; Facility as not living up to expectations; Problems...
- Delay threat to Dome sell-off. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p13
Provides information on the proposal to auction the exhibits at the Millennium Dome in London, England. Details on the plan of Legacy company to purchase the exhibition building; Estimated cost of the building in the bidding process.
- Legacy expects clusters to bring new life to Dome. Higham, Nick // Marketing Week;12/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p19
Focuses on plans to convert the grounds of the Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England into a series of business clusters, should its sale to Legacy pushes through. Comparison of the plan with the set-up of Hollywood and Silicon Valley; History of the theory of clusters; Other examples of...
- 'Up at The O2' experience campaign begins. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);6/27/2012, p8
An image is presented promoting the "Up at The O2" marketing campaign, which allows consumers to walk across the roof of the O2 venue in London, England.
- AEG unveils its plans for O2-backed Dome. Larkin, Jim // Music Week;6/4/2005, Issue 23, p3
Reports on Anschultz Entertainment Group's plan to convert the Millennium Dome in London, England into a live music venue. Budget for the project; Details of the conversion plan.
- Boots demands an end to the Domes' Body Zone queues. // Marketing Week;1/6/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p8
Reports that the chemical company Boots is calling for urgent action to reduce waiting time at lines to the Body Zone, an attraction at the Millennium Dome exhibition hall in Greenwich, England. Boots' co-sponsorship of the Body Zone with Roche and L'Oreal; Mew Millennium Experience Co.'s as...
- ELECTROSONIC AT THE MILLENNIUM DOME. Murphy, Kevin // Image Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the selection of Electrosonic as the audio-visual show control system supplier for the Millennium Dome in London, England. The company is responsible for the design and installation of audio-visual systems in seven major Exhibition zones: Body, Body Explore, Faith, Play,...
- the dome. Leapman, Michael // New Statesman;12/25/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4518, p18
Discusses the failure of the Millennium Dome project of Great Britain, an attempt to provide the country a national symbol for the millennium. Comparison of the Dome project with that of the Great Exhibition of 1851; Descriptions of several zones of the Dome; Reasons behind the failure of the Dome.