Two team up for Nissan project
- Line Up launch goes Japanese. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p6
Deals with the launching of Fusion, a concept car from Nissan, organized by Line Up Communications. Role of a Japanese Zen garden in the launch of Fusion; Attendance at the launching; Equipment used by Line Up to present the features of the car.
- Nissan plans repositioning as design-led car marque. Roberts, Jo // Marketing Week;2/4/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that Nissan is launching the Cube model car through an influencer-led strategy and design-led events.
- Nissan delivers happy ending for Juke driver. Finnerty, Joe // Auto Express;2015 Special Issue, Issue 1381, p23
The article focuses on the case of Barry Beecroft of Bishops Stortford in Hertfordshire and his effort to get a replacement unit for the Nissan Juke automobile that he was able to buy from the dealer Glyn Hopkin Nissan because of impaired ignition system.
- Detroit sampler. // AutoWeek;1/20/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p10
Highlights the various launches made at the automobile show organized in Detroit, Michigan in 2003. Introduction of 2004 Quest by automobile manufacturer Nissan Motor Co. in May 2004; Features of the 2004 E-Class wagon launched under the brand name Mercedes-Benz; Sales expectations of General...
- news in brief. // Auto Express;1/9/2013, Issue 1250, p17
The article presents several news related to the automobile industry including the 360, a new model has been introduced by Nissan and the Infiniti Q50 will be debuted in Europe at the Detroit Motor Show.
- Nissan shows off its new North American van. // South Asian Post;4/1/2010, p23
The article reports on the launched of the 2011 Nissan Nissan Van (NV) by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. which is part of the company's North American commercial vehicle (CV) line up.
- Nissan to sell electric 'Leaf' for just over $25K. Strumpf, D.; Krisher, T. // Memphis Automotive Report;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p11
The article reports that Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will be selling its four-door hatchback called Leaf for over 25, 000 U.S. dollars in 2010.
- Nissan Juke set to rock in Canada. // South Asian Post;2/18/2010, p23
The article reports that Nissan Canada Inc. has confirmed that its Nissan Juke, an all-new small crossover sport utility vehicle (SUV) joins the Nissan lineup in Canada in the fall of 2010.
- DATSUN GO BREAKS COVER. // Car India;Jan2014, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p14
The article reports that automobile manufacturer Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will host a 90-city road show in India to introduce the Datsun brand to raise awareness about the car before it will be released in the country.