Ex-ITE chief in on-line launch
- Show portal in German debut. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;May2001, p13
Reports the expansion of the exhibition industry portal of the Expo24-7 company in Germany. Features of the Web site Expo24-7.de; Response toward the Web site.
- Fair quartet join Expo24-7. // Event;Apr2002, p15
Reports on the shows signed up by Expo24-7.com company for its Expo Online Express product. Titles of the shows; Information on the web sites to be offered by the organizers of the show to exhibitors.
- Expo24-7 teams up on catalog project. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p17
Reports on a partnership formed by Expo24-7 with Exhibition Manual Co. (EMC) for the distribution of the customized exhibitor management system of EMC. Strategy behind the catalogues; Advantages of the partnership.
- Virtual shows get on-line aid. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p13
Reports on the launch of the Expo Online Express Web-based software from Expo24-7 to allow organizers to produce show Web sites without the need of a programmer. Key features of the software; Benefits of the software to organizers; Services and virtual amenities included in electronic booths.
- Portals searching for profitable strategies. Gerin, Roseanne // Warsaw Business Journal;3/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p4
Reports the search of Internet portals for main strategies of providing general information content in Warsaw, Poland. Dependence of portals on selling advertising space on Web pages; Amount of Internet advertisement spending; Addition of latest services to generate additional income.
- Torfaen develops community portal. // Computer Weekly;9/9/2003, p4
The County Borough of Torfaen in South Wales is developing an innovative community portal to boost the area's economic redevelopment and help residents to communicate with council departments.
- Portal helps set up for major exhibition. // Canadian Nurse;Sep2004, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p10
Provides information on the Canadian Nursing History Collection Online that was launched during the biennial convention of the Canadian Nurses Association in Saint John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, in June 2004. Description of the exhibition in 2001 on nurses' caps; Features of the exhibition...
- Prep courses for IHK event management assistants. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p111
Reports on the installation of an information portal in the Internet for people interested in the apprenticed trade show entitled IHK Veranstaltungskauffrau/Veranstaltungskauffrau. Features of the web site; Design of the homepage; Information which can be accessed in the web site.
- Exhibition recycling network launches following DW campaign. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);6/18/2014, p2
The article presents information on the launch of Museum Freecycle UK portal. The portal is run by Urban Salon with SHARE Museums East and the The Collections Trust. The online tool connects museums that are discarding elements from temporary exhibitions with those mueseums that are looking for...