- IN BRIEF. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/18/2002, Issue 2501, p26
Presents an update on the travel and tourism industry as of February 18, 2002. Sales promotion manager appointed by Fred Olsen Cruise Line; Aviation agreements signed by Shearings for its air/coach program to Europe; Sales head recruited by Gambia Experience.
- MOVERS. // Marketing (00253650);2/27/2003, p50
Presents information on appointments of marketing personnel in corporations in Great Britain as of February 27, 2003. Appointment of director of media services Terry Edwards by the advertising audit company Media Decisions.
- New World taps ex-BK, KFC vet McPherson. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p3
Reports the appointment of Ed Mcpherson as chief marketing officer of New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel Inc. in Eatontown, New Jersey.
- Talent quest. // NZ Marketing Magazine;May/Jun2010, Special Section p2
The article looks on the efforts of agencies to hire marketing talents as New Zealand and the rest of the world recover from the recession. As business confidence started to return, hiring activities in the sales and marketing industry is expected to increase. Meanwhile, candidates with high...
- Principles appoints former Bhs marketer. // Marketing Week;3/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p5
Reports the appointment of Jane Hayman to the position of chief marketer at Principles in Great Britain. Succession of Hayman after Nevine Thornton; Qualifications of Hayman related to the job; Duties and responsibilities of Hayman.
- Dolby Labs Launches PC Initiative. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/28/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p6
Reports that Dolby Laboratories Inc. has appointed more consumer marketing staff to increase consumer awareness of its technology benefits and to increase sales of its personal computers (PCs) in San Francisco, California. Initiatives taken by the company to raise the demand for PCs; Members of...
- How to hire a marketing consultant. Meredith, Brian // NZ Business;Apr2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p47
Offers guidelines for selecting a marketing consultant and securing a mutually productive and profitable relationship. Preparation of a shortlist of potential consultants; Creation of a brief business profile; Factors to be considered in complying with the requirements of marketing consultants.
- Ex-NTL director takes senior role in Abbey revival. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);9/4/2003, p1
Abbey National PLC has further beefed up its senior marketing team with the appointment of former NTL marketer Jeremy Davies to the new role of brand and communications director. Davies is the most senior addition to its marketing team since marketing chief Angus Porter was appointed customer...
- Sprint Elevates Marketing Vets. Wasserman, Todd // Adweek Western Edition;05/22/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 21, p97
Reports on the plan of Sprint to appoint Pam Kramer and Roger Crisman to head its marketing forces. Responsibilities to be assumed by the two; Executives who resigned at the company.