A day to remember
- Entertaining success. Chetwynd, Catherine // Business Travel World;Sep2005, p43
This article focuses on the principles of corporate hospitality and entertaining during special events. Corporate hospitality may be strategic, but the principles for success are the same. Match the event to the guests, make sure that everything from food to logistics is delivered to the highest...
- SPEND LESS NETWORK MORE. Chantiri, Emily // BRW;4/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p38
The article focuses on how corporate hospitality in Australia spend their entertainment budget. Travelscene Corporate general manager David Padman said that some clients are too busy to be attracted on events that is why he forced his company to create relevant events. Marketing and development...
- THIRD ANNUAL HOTEL EVENT MARKETPLACE SURVEY. Hurley, Lisa // Special Events;Nov2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p32
Presents the 2004 annual Hotel Event Market Place Survey of U.S. hoteliers conducted by "Special Events Magazine." Revenue contributed by special events to hotels/resorts annually; Average budget of a special event; Forecasted number of events in 2004.
- TOP TIPS. // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2009, p12
The article offers tips on how to keep corporate hospitality simple. It is suggested for companies to choose a venue that gives a sole occupancy and should prefer to hold it within Great Britain rather than overseas. It is also advised to combine hospitality with an educational element such as...
- The Great Midwest. Carstens, Kay // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jan2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p67
The article focuses on the attractions of Midwest U.S. as a convention and corporate meeting destination. According to the author, the region offers glamorous shopping venues and huge convention facilities. The political, sports and other events that will be held in the area in 2007 and 2008 are...
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/29/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4579, p8
The article offers information on the Taste of London event, to be held from June 18-21, 2010, in Regent's Park, London, England. By popular demand, Arena is returning to Regent's Park on the evening of June 18 to run the Arena VIP corporate hospitality and networking area. The area will play...
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/25/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4426, p24
The article presents information on special events related to catering, food service and the hospitality industry from May to June 2006.
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/9/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4622, p13
The article offers information on the annual activities of Institute of Hospitality (IoH) to be held at the Royal Garden hotel in Kensington, England on June 8, 2010.
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/3/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4643, p11
The article offers information on the Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight event which will be held on September 4-19, 2010.