Chemistry nets Uboot account
- EDITORS' LETTER. Becker, Michael; Hanley, Michael // International Journal of Mobile Marketing;Dec2007, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p1
The article discussess various reports published within the issue, including one by Dennis Becker on the emerging areas for mobile marketing, voice and image recognition and another by Jay Newell on consumer acceptance of mobile advertising in the form of text messaging coupon.
- Sonera to test mobile marketing in Finland. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p53
Focuses on Zonera Zed Ltd.'s plan to test mobile marketing solutions in Finland.
- SELL!NGï¿½ TRENDS. // Sell!ng;Nov2002, p2
Presents updates on trends and developments in marketing as of November 2002, including the use of mobile telephones in marketing campaigns.
- Stopping careless texting to children. Murphy, David // Marketing (00253650);4/3/2003, p23
Reports on the usage of mobile phones by marketers in Great Britain to promote youth brand as kids and teenagers use short messaging services. Name of the regulatory body for premium-rate telecommunication services; Breaches for not abiding by the regulation; Purpose of launching a...
- Mobile firms in drive to siphon off valued users. Rubach, Emily // Precision Marketing;4/25/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p11
Reports on the marketing techniques being employed by mobile service providers in Great Britain. Efforts to shed lower value customers and gain rich pickings associated with high-spending users; Cash flow problems of mobile service providers.
- The medium and the message. Fallon, Bill // Westchester County Business Journal;3/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p14
The article focuses on the emergence of mobile marketing which brings businesses and industries rate of return (ROI) and customer loyalty.
- New cellular buyers: Lighter usage, lower rates. // Business Communications Review;Oct95, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p8
Presents the results of a study on cellular users conducted by MTA-EMCI. Cellular phones for business usage and for safety; Lighter usage for lower rates.
- word watch. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, p8
The article features new words and expressions that are relevant to the marketing industry including "hippo," short for highest-paid person's opinion, "SISO" for shit in, shit out and "so lo mo," which is a combination of the technology buzzwords social, local and mobile.
- How to minimize the 3G risk. Rouchouse, Damien; Faesch, Nicolas // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb2002, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the importance of network rollout plans to generate significant profit for third generation mobile communication operators. Identification of the network and marketing challenges; Challenges confronting incumbents and pure 3G players; Description of the methodology for market...