AEO ups audit action
- ABC audit will cut organiser costs. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;May98, p4
Introduces a standard audit for the exhibitions industry by the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC). Remarks from the head of sales and marketing of ABC, Austen Hawkins; Expected costs of the audit; Reaction by the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) director Trevor Foley.
- RIGHT KIND OF PEOPLE. Hemsley, Steve // Marketing Week;12/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p33
Focuses on the preparations of organizers in conducting marketing exhibitions in Great Britain. Discussion on the possible requirements; Need for better information on the quality of attending visitors; Role of the Audit Bureau of Circulations in the certification of attendance scheme.
- Profiling for the new millennium. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;May2000, p23
Provides information on researching visitor profile in marketing exhibitions. Background information on the traditional mode of profile analysis; Significance of visitor profiling; Details on the demographic analysis produced by Audit Bureau of Circulations. INSETS: Future tribes;ABC audits.
- Untitled. Hawkins, Austen // Event;Feb2002, p18
Presents guidelines on visitor marketing plans of organizers and exhibitor list. Number of exhibitions audited by the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) company; Types of ABC audits.
- Stand and be counted. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;05/25/98, Vol. 21 Issue 21, pSR1
Presents information on Expomark, an auditing tool for the trade show industry in the United States, developed by the Audit Bureau of Circulations Incorporated. Initial resistance to Expomark; Comments from Steven Hacker, president of the International Association for Exposition Management;...
- Editorials. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p3
Editorial. Reports on the initiative of Clive Ellings, council for the Audit Bureau of Circulations, regarding the auditing of exhibition shows in the United Kingdom. Organizations comprising the exhibition forum.
- SHOW YOU COUNT. Benady, David // Marketing Week (01419285);2/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p41
Focuses on the views of exhibitions organizers on the plans to impose a system of independently audited attendance figures in Great Britain. Benefits of independent audits; Question on the validity of Audit Bureau of Circulations method; Plan to make the exhibitions industry a form of...
- IN BRIEF. // Event;Jun2002, p7
Presents updates on exhibitions in Europe as of June 2002. Decrease in visitors at the 2002 International Confex released by the British Audit Bureau of Circulations; Choice of Wembley Conference and Exhibition Center by the organizers of the Asian Wedding Exhibition; Number of furniture range...
- This Is What I Do. // Media Week;9/15/2009, Issue 1225, p29
An interview with British Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) director of magazines and exhibitions, Jan Pitt is presented. When asked for details about her job, Pitt replies that her focus is to ensure that ABC is able to deliver the needs of publishers, exhibition organizers, and media buyers....