Enterprise IG in brand move
- Enterprise IG promotes Dart. // Design Week;6/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p3
Announces the appointment of Peter Dart as worldwide chairman of Enterprise IG.
- Redundancies hit two top groups. // Design Week;4/25/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p3
Reports the redundancies on the workforce of design consultants, Fitch and Enterprise IG, which led to the dismissal of their employees in Great Britain. Reason for redundancies; Factors affecting consultancy work; Discussion on business focus.
- Untitled. // Design Week;1/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p5
Provides news briefs on the design service industry in Great Britain as of January 24, 2002. Account won by Noah Design from the Association of British Insurers; Appointment of David Jenkins as design director for Tutssels Enterprise IG; Details of an events leaflet completed by Agenda Design...
- Jury watchers bring lawyers right audience. Woodard, Sara // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/23/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p29
Focuses on the importance jury selection in the trial process. Ways to determine prospective juror attitudes; Purpose of mock trials; Services provided by consulting firms.
- Making the consulting choice. Fine, Doug; Wallace, Peggy // InfoWorld;8/7/95, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p42
Offers tips on how to hire consulting firms. Compatibility and business relationship issues; References; Areas of specialization; Incentives and financial issues; Cases.
- How to Pick a Consultant. Hackney, Arthur J.; Cerrell, Joe; Duffy, Jim; Payton, Tony; Shepard, Tom; Dollar, Nelson; Tyner, Nancy Todd; Ridder, Rick; Symons, Luther; Butterworth, Blair; Tyson, Gerry; Struble, Karl; Strother, Ray; Mellman, Mark; Bloomfield, Michael; Brown, Ron; Geller, Adam; Bannon, Brad; Payne, Dan; Franzen, John // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jul2001, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p20
Presents suggestions of political consultants on selecting general consultants, media consultants, pollsters and direct mail consultants. Qualities of consultants that a political candidate needs; Suggestions to determine if consultants are legitimate; Questions that should be asked of entire...
- FTR. // Business Insurance;12/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p22
Reports business insurance developments in the United States as of December 2001. Recruitment of Constantine Iordanou as president of Arch Worldwide Insurance & Reinsurance Group; Efforts of the PXRE Group Ltd. to raise another capital; Reorganization of the consulting services of Aon Corp.
- Holt re-emerges at Springpoint as consultant head. // Marketing (00253650);2/3/2000, p4
Focuses on brand consultancy Springpoint's appointment of Chris Holt, British Airways' former head of design, as consultant director.
- Consulting game. // National Journal;8/15/98, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p1926
Reports on various employee appointments in the United States consulting industry. Appointment of G. Evans Witt for the polling firm Princeton Survey Research Associates; Contributions of Witt to the development of election polls for television networks; Recruitment of Charles Griffin as head...