GMA signs deal for Asia shows
- PSA Boosts Tianjin Presence. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Dec2006, p9
The article reports on the approval of a terminal project by Chinese authorities at China's Port of Tianjin. In addition, a 51 percent stake in the $821 million Tiankin Port Pacific International Container Terminal joint venture will be taken by PSA International, and will involve construction...
- Tuticorin Terminal Tantrum. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug2009, p6
The article reports that the high court of Chennai has stayed an auction for the contract to operate Port of Tuticorin's container terminal, following objections from PSA International in India. It states that PSA-Sical has been excluded by the government-owned port in Tamil Nadu from the bid...
- PSA Pulls Out. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Mar2006, p11
The article reports that Singaporean container terminal operator PSA International decided not to pursue its plan to acquire British port and ferry operator P&O. PSA International announced that it would not be posting a revised offer for acquisition. Rival bidder DP World of Dubai raised it...
- California Dreaming. Sargent, Samuel // Equities;May/Jun99, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p38
Reports on the PSAZZ.com, the web site of California-based air travel company, PSA. Goal to gain a major market share in the packaged tour business; Offer of services for buyers and sellers of travel products; Projection of revenues for 1999.
- IN BRIEF. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);1/20/2014, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p42
The article offers news briefs related to transportation as of January 2014, the improved business model of APL Logistics Ltd. in the container industry, the contribution of global beverage trade to shipping demand growth and the expansion of container at PSA International Pte. Ltd., port operator.
- RADAR SCREEN. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);1/16/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p8
The article presents an update related to the shipping industry as of January 2006. PSA International plans to acquire P&O Ports division to becmoe the world's largest port operator. Several representatives of terminal operators, shipping lines and technology companies have met in London,...
- MMC goes for PTP. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan2001, p8
Deals with the purchase of a stake from the Port of Tanjung Pelapas (PTP) by Malaysian Mining Corporation. Percentage of stake acquired; Decision of Maersk Sealand to move its transhipment operations from the Port of Singapore to PTP.
- Around & About. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Sep2008, p5
The article offers news briefs related to dredging and port construction. PSA International has won Best Global Container Terminal Operating Company for the fourth year in 2008 running at the Asian Freight & Supply Chain Awards which were held in Singapore. A memorandum of understanding has been...
- Any storm in a port? Williams, Stephen // Middle East;Apr2006, Issue 366, p36
The article reports on the developments following Dubai Ports World's acquisition of P&O Co. On February 10, 2006 PSA International conceded defeat in the bidding war, but not before pushing up the price that Dubai Port World paid for P&O to over $6.9 billion. A huge political furore broke out...