Agency offers double US help
- MBE for South West Design Forum's Roger Proctor. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);6/18/2012, p7
The article reports that former chairman of the South West Design Forum and co-founder of Bristol-based consultancy Proctor & Stevenson Ltd. Roger Proctor, has been awarded an MBE in the Queen's birthday honours list. The other design industry figures to be honoured are also presented which...
- Trade show tips. Kawa-Jump // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct99, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p31
Provides trade show tips from exhibitors in Indiana. Importance of planning and setting goals for the show; Mistakes often committed by exhibitors; Need for booth graphics to be compelling to capture attention.
- Cities attempt to keep pace with trade show industry. // Hotel & Motel Management;07/21/97, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p8
Cites the increase and expansion of convention centers in relation to the increase demand in trade show and exhibition industry. Estimated space of construction according to the Tradeshow Week periodical; Shows that requires large venues; Completed exhibition industry projects.
- Show booth designers & builders. // Business NH Magazine;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p43
Presents information on exhibit-booth design services in New Hampshire.
- Miller Freeman in hard hat rumpus. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p10
Reports that exhibition organizer Miller Freeman has recommended the use of hard hats by stand or exhibit booth builders on site. Miller Freeman's denial of rumors that it has established the use of hard hats as a requirement; Comments from venues association BEVA chairman Philip Rees.
- Show-off graphics. Stodder, Gayle Sato // Entrepreneur;Nov97, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p36
Offers suggestions on how one can boost trade show graphics. How to keep attendees at trade shows interested ; Comments from Doctor Jerry Cahn, chief executive officer of Brilliant Image.
- Banks' Email Answers Slow, Unsure. Rountree, David // Bank Technology News;Apr2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p25
Reports on the customer interaction management software Visibility which was developed by Northern Ireland-based Amacis Ltd. Use of the software in responding to company electronic mail; Automatic generation of proposed responses to customer electronic mail; Company's sponsorship of a survey...
- Smaller Banks Outdo Big Ones in E-Mail Responses. Ptacek, Megan J. // American Banker;2/15/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 32, p11
Presents the findings of a study released by Amacis of Northern Ireland showing that small banks are doing better than larger ones in giving responses to electronic mail (e-mail) inquiries. Assessment of the top United States banks' capability and willingness to respond to e-mail inquiries;...
- Grand designs. Rines, Simon // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p73
Investigates whether the benefits of computer aided design (CAD) used in designing exhibition stands and having them approved by clients, overcome its high cost. Potential of CAD in simplification of design and approval process; Benefits of CAD.