NEC teams up on Malaysian centre
- Malaysia Airports Holdings... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/25/1999, Vol. 151 Issue 17, p25
Reports on Malaysia Airports Holdings' sale of 49 percent of its shares. Number of international, domestic and regional airports operated by the company.
- MAHB focus on airport hotels. // Malay Mail;11/6/2012, p22
The article reports on the decision of Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd to merge its air and landside hotels, under the combined entity, called Sama-Sama.
- Malaysia Airports to lift Istanbul stake. // Travel Daily;12/31/2013, p3
The article reports that as of December 31, 2013, Malaysia airport management company Malaysia Airports has agreed to purchase the 40% stake of Sabiha Gokcen airport, Istanbul, Turkey, from Indian infrastructural company GMR Group.
- Malaysian group acquires Turkish airport. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;10/27/2014, p13
The article reports that the Malaysia Airports Holding has acquired an additional 40 percent stake in the Sabiha Gocken Airport in Turkey.
- MAHB to raise aeronautical fees. Dennis, William // Asian Aviation Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) are planning to increase its aeronautical fees starting with the international passenger service charge (IPSC) starting on September 15, 2011.
- MAHB honours retiring chairman. // Malay Mail;6/6/2012, p23
The article announces that Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd (MAHB) will hold a farewell gathering in honour of outgoing chairman Tan Sri Doctor Aris Othman on June 6, 2012 at the Pan Pacific KLIA Hotel.
- Malaysia Airports remains optimistic for 2013. // Duty-Free News International;Aug2013, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the 36% growth in revenue of airport operator Malaysia Airport Holdings Bhd (MAHB) for the six months to the end of June 2013.
- Malaysia Airports. // AirGuide Business;3/1/2010, p7
The article reports that Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd (MAHB), national airports operator, posted a 24% increase of corporate profit in Malaysia in 2009.
- Malaysia Airports. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p7
The article reports that Malaysia Airports Holdings BhD (MAHB) has posted a 24% growth in net profit in 2009.