Debut success at mobile show
- The Internet hits its stride at Internet World. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;5/20/96, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p28
Highlights issues and topics discussed at the 1996 Internet World trade show. Web workshop; Announcements involving the Java programming language; Business software developments. INSET: Call for speakers..
- Caught in net's allure. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;10/21/96, Vol. 12 Issue 43, pT-17
Highlights the Internet theme of Office Tech, 1996. Comments from Patrick Witherspoon, executive director of Office Tech Expos Incorporated; Number of Internet service providers in metro Detroit.
- Internet World '95 wrap-up. Fassett, Anne M. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jan96, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p69
Highlights the 1995 Internet World Trade Show. Number of attendees; Unit sales; Announcements from major Internet service providers and on-line services.
- Reader action item. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jan96, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p69
Reports on the 1996 Internet World Trade Show. Contact information.
- Publishing meets a booming e-business at Internet World. Dyson, Peter; Votsch, Victor // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Jan98, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p3
Highlights the 1997 Internet World trade show held in November in New York. Total number of exhibitors and attendees; Theme of the event; RandomNoise's release of Coda software; SoftQuad's announcement of its plan to add a series of database enhancements to its HotMetal Pro software.
- Conference update. // Computers in Libraries;Oct94, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p68
Presents a conference update on the Fall Internet World 94 in Washington, D.C. Participants; Programs; Exhibitors; Tracks; Conference sessions.
- Electronic commerce moves into the real world. Parsons, Michael // InfoWorld;11/13/95, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p67
Reports on the market introduction of electronic commerce products at the Internet World conference in Boston, Massachusetts. Remarks on security features of products; Reaction of the banking industry; Comparison to public acceptance of automated teller machines (ATM).
- Welcome, cybernauts! Dam, Julie K.L.; Bloch, Hannah // Time International (South Pacific Edition);03/11/96, Issue 11, p69
Provides information on the Internet 1996 World Exposition, a nonprofit multichambered forum project established by Carl Malamud, a computer consultant and Vinton Cerf, and Internet pioneer and telecommunications-company vice president. Date of the exposition's launch; Contributions made...
- Internet '96 show. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Oct96, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p4
Announces the holding of the Internet '96 Show on October 2 to 4, 1996 at the Business Design Centre in London, England. Scheduled events.