Grice grabs top IPC events job
- Clarion Events and Nat Mags in tie-up talks. // Event;Mar2002, p7
Focuses on the plans of Clarion Events to tie-up with the National Magazine Company in organizing events for the publisher's brands. Information on the deal between Clarion and IPC Media in staging 'The Baby Show' at Olympia in October 2002.
- Cosmo Show looks north. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p4
Deals with the Cosmopolitan Show to be held by the National Magazine Co. in Manchester, England from October 26 to 28, 2001.
- Nat Mags shelves fairs with rethink. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p6
Reports on the decision of National Magazine Company to suspend the Cosmopolitan Show and the Prima Baby Show while it carries out a review into the events' viability. Implication of the move; Reaction of Chris Spencer of Hotcakes, the company responsible for the Cosmopolitan Show modeling.
- Cosmo show seeks backers. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p14
Reports that National Magazine Co. is looking for sponsors for feature areas in the 1997 Cosmopolitan Show on May 2 to 5, 1997 in Great Britain. Sponsors in the 1996 show.
- Top women's monthlies remain buoyant in spite of turbulence. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);8/20/2008, p5
The article reports on the circulation of women's magazines in Great Britain in 2008. It states that CondÃ© Nast Publications Ltd.'s "Glamour" has retained the top spot, with a circulation of 551,351 and an increase of 0.2% for period-on-period basis. Following "Glamour" are National Magazine...
- PPA to pursue TV advertisers for mags. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);12/11/2003, p6
The Periodical Publishers Association has launched a major marketing initiative to increase magazines' share of the ad market by persuading TV advertisers to switch some of their ad budget to magazines. Publishers including IPC Media, Emap PLC, BBC Magazines and National Magazine Co. have...
- IPC pulls plug on Baby Show sponsorship. // Event;Oct2006, p9
This article states that IPC Media's Practical Parenting title is to end its sponsorship of Clarion Events' three-strong Baby Show portfolio after five years. Practical Parenting and Clarion are parting company very amicably and we are looking forward to exploring new ways of working together in...
- THINGS WE LIKE. // Campaign;5/9/2008, Issue 18, p17
The article provides information on several issues in the mass media industry. A major new lifestyle website that will bring six of The National Magazine Co.'s women's magazines online has been launched by Hearst Digital. Channel 4 has commissioned the Big British Food Map, a new interactive...
- Teenage show nets Nat Mags sponsor deal. // Event;Feb2004, p5
Reports that National Magazine Company's periodical "Cosmogirl" has signed as media partner of teenage show Sistastyle organized by Style Group. Target audience of the show; Exhibitors at the show; Activities at the show.