REC takes control of incentive show
- REC takes control of TML in S Africa. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p13
Focuses on the acquisition of the TML Reed Exhibitions of South Africa by Reed Exhibitions Cos. Reason for the acquisition; Information on TML.
- REED EXHIBITIONS ACQUIRES LIFE INSTYLE. // Australian Giftguide;Jan-Mar2011, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of Life Instyle trade fairs by Reed Exhibitions, which makes it the largest event and trade fair companies in Australia.
- Reed buys defence fair firm. // Event;Oct2003, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Spearhead Exhibitions by Reed Exhibitions. Number of shows organises by Spearhead; Information on the Defence Systems and Equipment International exhibition organised by Spearhead; Terms under the deal.
- Reed Exhibitions Acquires Capsule. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/ 6/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 3, p9
The article reports that the events organizer Reed Exhibitions has acquired Capsule, a global trade fair focusing on contemporary apparel and accessories for men and women. Topics include Reed's portfolio of events, the number of shows that Capsule organizes annually, and how Reed plans to...
- Reed Canada to Buy CBA Trade Show. Eichler, Leah // Publishers Weekly;5/15/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 20, p14
Reports on the plans of Reed Exhibition Companies (REC) Canada to purchase the Canadian Booksellers Association's (CBA) Convention and Trade Show. Date the purchase agreement may be finalized; Comments by John Lewinski, president of REC Canada, on the purchase plans; Schedule and location of...
- Taylor resigns ahead of Reed UK restructure. // Event;Mar2004, p4
Reports that Karen Taylor resigned from her position as managing director for Reed Exhibitions UK following a decision of the company to restructure and appoint a chief executive to oversee the new business. Length of Taylor's service to the company; Merger of the company with Reed Travel...
- Reed Canada Buys CBA Trade Show. Eichler, Leah // Publishers Weekly;8/21/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 34, p16
Reports on the sale of the Canadian Booksellers Association's (CBA) annual convention and trade show to Reed Exhibition Companies-Canada (REC). Views of CBA Executive Director Sheryl McKean on the professional capabilities of REC; Information on the problems encountered by the CBA show; Opinion...
- Solutions and ET join as one. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p6
Reports the merging of Solutions company organized by publisher Faversham House with Reed Exhibitions' ET for June 2 to 4, 1998 event at the NEC. Purpose of the merging.
- Reed gambles changes will lift Las Vegas show. Russell, Geoff // Golf World;09/22/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p4
Details the plans of show owner Reed Exhibitions for the 2001 annual Professional Golf Association Golf Show.