Mexican push from Pillsbury
- Untitled. // New Yorker;5/18/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p139
An excerpt from an article in the "Minneapolis Star" regarding Pillsbury Co.'s recruitment of an advertising agency for its snack items is presented.
- Ho-Ho-Ho Meat Giant. Wellman, David // Frozen Food Age;Jun2000, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p1
Introduces the Green Giant Complete Skillet Meal, a frozen stovetop bagged meal kit line from Pillsbury. Information on the packaging strategy for the product; Two varieties of Create a Meal brand which were affected by the arrival of Complete Skillet Meals; Cost and serving size; Varieties of...
- Green Giant stands taller in the packaging limelight. // Packaging Digest;Jan2001, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p6
Reports on Pillsbury Co.'s revision of packaging graphics to promote its Jolly Green Giant icon to a younger generation of consumers. Depiction of the Green Giant on packages full-sized, standing in a lush valley; Creation of new packaging for the brand's can labels, frozen vegetable bags and...
- The icing on the pastry. Stilwill, Susan Brown // Snack Food;Mar95, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p30
Looks at Pillsbury Co.'s factory in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Success of the company's Toaster Strudel product which is manufactured at the plant; Efficiency in equipment and plant design; Increase in production volume due to employee empowerment; Accident-free operation; Other products...
- How do you spell food safety? HACCP. Sanson, Michael // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar96, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p109
Looks at the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and its success in food-safety. Development by Pillsbury Company in 1959; Approval of HACCP by Food and Drug Administration (FDA). INSETS: Safety Net.;SERVSAFE seminars..
- Pillsbury honors seven as Suppliers of the Year. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/18/94, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p60
Reports on Pillsbury's selection of seven companies as recipients of its Supplier of the Year award. Qualifications; Winning companies in different categories.
- Pillsbury, ConAgra go Hollywood. // Frozen Food Age;Aug96, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p36
Reports on the separate cross-promotion agreements of Pillsbury and ConAgra with home video producers. Pillsbury's cross-promotion with MCA/Universal Home Video in line with the re-release of `E.T.--The Extra Terrestrial'; ConAgra's agreement with Walt Disney Home Video on the `Olviver and...
- Pillsbury uses SnackWell's. // Prepared Foods;Feb96, Vol. 165 Issue 2, p20
Reports that SnackWell's name continues to proliferate through licensing agreements as Pillsbury has contracted to create lowfat baking mixes bearing the megabrand.
- Downyflake morphs into Hungry Jack. // Frozen Food Age;Jul96, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p62
Reports on Pillsbury's co-branding of Downyflake frozen waffles with the Hungry Jack brand to launch new frozen waffle recipes. Increase in marketing support planned for the re-branded line; Benefits of the re-branding for both the Downyflake and the Hungry Jack lines; Reclosable bag packaging.