Court resigns from Z agency
- Surprise Departure for MPI's Top Exec. Bair, Betsy // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Apr2006, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the resignation of Colin Rorrie Jr. as president and CEO of Meeting Professionals International (MPI). According to MPI board chairwoman Christine Duffy, the restructuring is part of the board's decision to take MPI into new directions and explore new opportunities for the...
- Industry bodies. // Event;Jul2008, p19
This section offers news briefs on the events industry in Great Britain. Trevor Foley has resigned as group chief executive of the Events Industry Alliance. The National Exhibition Centre is consulting with the Event Supplier & Services Association regarding the creation of an electrical...
- Sector splits. // Event;Oct2008, p51
A list of individuals included in the 2008 Event 100 Club in Great Britain is presented including Tim Etchells, Ian Irving and Jane Evans.
- PEOPLE. // Event;Apr2009, p17
The article announces the appointments of Anthony Smith as sales director of Stanco Exhibitions, David MacCallum as director of sales of the Official Open Hospitality team, and Jake Ogden as hospitality sales agent at Manchester City Football club.
- Our New Year's Resolution. O'Toole, Gwen // Spice;Feb2011, Issue 1, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses their annual feature, Leaders Forum, which presents the views of several industry leaders on the outlook for the upcoming year.
- Newly elected EVVC board stands for continuity. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Jul2012, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p10
The article announces that Joachim KÃ¶nig was re-elected president of the European Association of Event Centres (EVVC) in Germany.
- GOING PLACES. // Special Events;Jan2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p20
Presents an update on executives in the U.S. special events industry as of January 2002. Appointment of Sharon Gernsheimer at Sperry Events; Recruitment of Meredith Gates Hart at Dascenzo Creative; Executives added to the sales team at Abbey Event Services.
- Split path to happiness at work. Wills, Abigail // Event;Oct2004, p10
Analyzes the salary survey of employees and employers in the events industry in Great Britain in 2004 compiled by Farrugia Leo and ESP Recruitment. Reasons of employees for leaving their jobs; Benefits that employees valued; Sources of motivation according to employers and employees.
- Surprise Departure for MPI's Top Exec. Bair, Betsy // Association Meetings;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the resignation of Colin Rorrie Jr. as president and CEO of the Meeting Professionals International. Statement from Rorrie about his resignation; Plans for organizational changes, according to Christine Duffy, president and CEO of Maritz Travel Inc.