Core rebrands with new logo
- BRANCHING OUT. // Special Events;Apr2007, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p13
The article presents news briefs related to the special events industry. Core Creative has been acquired by lighting, sound and video provider Hawthorn. Classic Party Rentals bought La Bella Party Rental Co. of Napa Valley, California. George P. Johnson Co. of Detroit, Michigan has partnered...
- Brand It and It's Yours. Gallagher, Donna // Special Events;Oct2004, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p45
Discusses the emergence of event branding. Advantages of branding; Ways to brand an event; Types of event branding.
- Name change for in-house NEC organiser. // Event;Nov2002, p4
Reports that Centre Exhibitions has changed its name to Centrex in a bid to enable it to organize more shows. Shows to be managed by Centrex in 2003.
- CONFETTI. // Special Events;Nov2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p13
Presents updates on the special events industry in the U.S. as of November 1, 2004. Change in the name of General Rental; Expansion of event services at Regina Evans Inc.; Addition of four locations to the DMC partnership of USA Hosts.
- NEW NAMES. // Special Events;Sep2005, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p15
Presents an update on the special events industry in the U.S. as of September 2005. Decision of event planning firm Tobak-Dantchik to change its name to the Tobak Lawrence Co.; Reasons behind the decision of DMC Noteworthy Events to change its name to the Noteworthy Group.
- Choice Group rebrand bolsters event offer. // Event;Mar2008, p15
The article reports that the ChoiceGroup has rebranded all of its event management and congress-organizing businesses as ChoiceLive. The company also invested in a new IT infrastructure and an enhanced management team, that will ensure continuity of services for the pharmaceutical, manufacturing...
- BRANCHING OUT. // Special Events;Jun2003, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the decision of special event supplier Sculptchair to change its business name to Sculptware. Reason for changing the name.
- THE NAME IN THE GAME. Landry, Christine // Special Events;Feb2008, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p51
An interview with several event professionals in the U.S. is presented. Tony Conway of A Legendary Event explains why he decided to change the company's name. David Merrell of AOO Events discusses how the company's name change affected the business. Dorene M. Collier of Dorene Collier's Event...
- LETTERS. // Event;Oct2003, p14
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Distinction between experiencing a brand and creating specific brand experiences; Value and importance of face-to-face marketing in the events industry.