Double vision at car show
- Case study: Bentley. // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p32
Report the separation of sister companies Bentley and Rolls Royce, two of the car brands in Great Britain. Significance of the divestiture to both companies; Difference between the two brands; Information on the exhibit stands used in the promotion of the brands in the Paris Motor Show in...
- Furneax Stewart plans for Acropolis Museum. // Design Week;11/14/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p7
Reveals the design concepts of Furneaux Stewart for the Acropolis Museum in Athens, Greece. Development of a strategic approach to the 'visitor journey,' an interpretative strategy for the galleries as a whole.
- South African job win for UK group. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;11/6/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p5
Reports that Furneaux Stewart has won the contract to design and build a complex for the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site in South Africa. Structure of the building; Amenities of the complex; Features of the building complex.
- ANALYSIS: The 35th International Bangkok Motor Show. Pugliese, Tony // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);3/29/2014, p17
Information about the 35th Bangkok International Motor Show in Thailand in March-April 2014 is presented. The event featured luxury automobile brands including Rolls- Royce PLC, Bentley Motors Ltd., and Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. It also announces the confirmation of the Chevrolet division of...
- Rolls and Bentley mix tradition, technology. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;7/5/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5827, p28B
Reports on Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motorcars Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Tony Gott's speech at the 1999 Automotive News Europe Congress. Focus on the company's use of technology in designing and manufacturing of its luxury automobiles.
- New visitors centre for Snowdon peak. // Building Design;5/10/2002, Issue 1532, p4
Reports on the bid of architectural company Furneaux Stewart for the replacement of the visitor center at the Mount Snowdon, Wales. Amenities of the planned visitor center; Opposition from the Campaign for the Protection of Rural Wales on a proposal for a non-reflective glass design.
- a legend grows. Barthorpe, Frances // Automotive Engineer;Apr2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p48
Reports the plans of Bentley Co. to increase the sales of racing cars in Europe. Efforts of the company to conduct brand awareness campaigns; Separation between Bentley Co. and Rolls Royce PLC in the year 2003; Use of Rolls Royce aero engines for Rolls Royce and Bentley cars.
- Upscale Bentley re-doing image after split from RR. Krebs, Michelle // Fort Worth Business Press;11/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p4
Deals with the efforts of automaker Bentley Motors Inc. to regain brand awareness after its split with Rolls-Royce. History of Bentley; Comparison between Bentley cars and Rolls-Royce cars; Actions taken to attract young buyers.
- Proudly un-South African. // Finance Week;12/1/2003, p56
Reports that architectural firm Furneaux Stewart has been awarded the contract to design and construct a complex for the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site at Sterkfontein, South Africa.