Lynx on tour for shaving launch
- Elida launch to challenge Gillette. Singh, Sonno // Marketing Week;9/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p7
Reports on Elida Faberge's plan to launch its Lynx Triple Blade Razor brand of male shaving blade in Great Britain as of September 7, 2000. Background on the advertising campaign created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty for the product launch.
- Elida Faberge to roll out unisex deodorant range. Newland, Francesca // Marketing Week (01419285);4/16/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
Announces the launch of a unisex deodorant by Elida Faberge called Phisio Sport. When the range is scheduled to be launched; Details on the range; Comments from a spokesman for Elida Faberge.
- Faberge extends Dove in ...10m deodorant push. // Marketing Week;2/18/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p10
Discloses Elida Faberge's plans to extend its Dove brand into the deodorant market in Great Britain. Availability; Price range; Launch of an advertising campaign to support the product line.
- New From Unilever: Haircuts. Qassim, Ali // Ad Age Global;Sep2000, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p23
Reports on the launching of Lynx, a barbershop established by Elida Faberge, personal care unit of Unilever company. Purpose of launching the barbershop; Factors which influence the company to expand their services; Home cleaning market of the United Kingdom planned by Unilever to dominate.
- Untitled. // Marketing Event;Sep99, p5
Deals with Elida Faberge's Lynx Voodoo Eclipse Party on August 11, 1999. How tickets were won; Number of attendees; Who was the disc jockey of the party; Venue of the event.
- Unilever secures Vaseline broadcast sponsorship deal. // Marketing Week;12/11/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p15
Discloses that Unilever's Elida Faberge has signed a deal worth more than one million British pounds to sponsor all the national weather slots on ITV breakfast channel GMTV. Details about the deal; Brands included in the campaign; Target audience.
- Elida Faberge to build up Impulse snowboard site. // Marketing (00253650);9/2/1999, p8
Reports on Elida Faberge's launching of an Internet site to promote its Impulse brand of deodorant.
- O&M wins Impulse task for Europe. // Adweek Western Edition;3/11/96, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p12
Reports that Ogilvy and Mather won an advertising contract for Elida Faberge's Impulse brand. Terms of the contract.
- Unilever picks Davies as Elida marketing chief. // Marketing Week;11/16/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p7
Reports on the appointment of Jacqui Davies as head of the British marketing division of Elida Faberge. Davies' responsibilities in the post; Other tasks handled at Unilever.