Membership boost at BECA
- Directing The Details. Mathew, Jan // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p20
Provides information about trade-show asset-management companies in Indiana. Types of services offered by such companies; Growth of the asset management business; Reasons for the increase in demand for management services.
- Trade show guru offers some small-budget tips. Clift, Vicki // Marketing News;11/21/94, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p4
The article focuses on viewpoints of author Steve Miller on how to establish an effective trade shows in the United States. According to Miller that small business enterprises should focus on achieving specific objectives. He added that the booth staffers are considered to be the most important...
- Index calls for AEO admission. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p4
Focuses on the membership application of the Index Group to the Association of Exhibition Organizers in Great Britain. Reason for the referral of the application to a full council meeting in September 2001.
- Pitches at an exhibition. Dunn, William // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p48
Focuses on factors that make an exhibit a business success. Need for figuring out which show or combination of shows to deliver target audience; Cost of exhibiting; Basic floor space; Importance of an effective layout; Need for the sales force to be trained in making the best possible...
- Meeting Mr. Right. Dunn, William // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the growing demand of exhibitors for trade show organizers to provide more detailed advance information on who will be attending , from what company and what their needs are. Need for the organizer to know their target audience; Information provided by the Trade Show Bureau on...
- Working together to promote trade shows. Mee, William W. // Association Management;Dec94, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p78
Presents guidelines to the proper management and promotion of trade shows. Benefits of increasing attendance during trade shows; Information functions of trade shows; Role of organizers. INSETS: Promotion case histories.;Finding the right promotion..
- When the show ends, there's one way to follow-up. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Press;8/4/95, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p27
Presents some ideas on how to succeed at trade show or business fair follow-up. Defining of the follow-up program before the show; Organizing of leads by type of follow-up and heat of prospect; Mailing or calling every contact within three days; Having a scripted first contact that is creative...
- Trade show success. Test, Alan // American Salesman;Sep95, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p11
Provides tips for a successful and profitable tradeshow participation. Description of product or service; Planning the marketing and sales strategy; Importance of booth decoration; Follow-up on clients.
- Trade show tips. Horvath, Terri // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct94, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p32
Presents guidelines for the effective management of trade-shows in Indiana. Message and medium concerns; Product presentations; Identity building; Pre-show invitations.