AEO seminar attracts cream of the industry
- BECA lines up health and safety seminars. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jun2002, p8
Focuses on the plan of the British Exhibition Contractors Association to organize health and safety training events. Objectives of the seminars; Target audience; Date and venue of the proposed seminar.
- Trade show guru offers some small-budget tips. Clift, Vicki // Marketing News;11/21/94, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p4
The article focuses on viewpoints of author Steve Miller on how to establish an effective trade shows in the United States. According to Miller that small business enterprises should focus on achieving specific objectives. He added that the booth staffers are considered to be the most important...
- IBM '93. // Accountancy;Feb1993, Vol. 111 Issue 1194, p59
The article provides information on financial software tools that will be featured at IBM user exhibition and seminar that will take place from March 2-5, 1993. Datafile Compact from Datafile Software is aimed at the first-time/small business user. The product uses an open database to store...
- SB EXPO 2008: BRING IT ON! // NZ Business;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p5
The article provides information on the 2008 Small Business Expo to be held in Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington in New Zealand from April 2008 to June 2008. According to the exhibition's organizer Sarah Trotman, the expo intends to be the highlight of the business year for business owners....
- Southwestern Plays Host to Hispanic Business Fair. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p24
Reports developments on small businesses as of November 2002. Number of the attendees of the 2002 Hispanic Business Fair; Efforts of Carlsbad Company Stores to hold a special promotion offering customers a chance to shop and raise money for local charities; Theme of the informative seminar for...
- Panel to discuss marketing that 'really works' Glenn, David // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/20/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 42, p13
Reports on the sponsorship of a roundtable discussion by a panel of business owners and professionals in Westport, Connecticut. Topics of the seminar; Promotion of small businesses; Comprehension of customer needs.
- 'Bodacious' Author Helps Women Biz Owners. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;3/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p32
Reports developments related to small business in San Diego, California. Overview of the research efforts of author Mary Foley on problems and challenges facing women in business; Details of the assistance program of the San Diego County Water Authority to help small firms seeking to do business...
- FYI. Beech, Wendy M. // Black Enterprise;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p28
Highlights the `Growing Your Business Through New Office Communications,' a free one-day seminar sponsored by `Black Enterprise' magazine and Pitney Bowes. How the seminar could help small business owners catch the technology wave in time for the 21st century; Topic to be discussed in the seminar.
- National seminars address agency succession plans. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Aug93, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p104
Reports on the conduct of planning seminars for small businesses by the Connecticut Mutual Life and the Small Business Administration in fall of 1993. Help for small businesses on how to protect their enterprises; Issues addressed in seminars.