Utility supplier appoints PMI
- De-Regulation. // Times 100 Case Studies;2014, p1
The article presents a case study which examines the disadvantages and advantages of de-regulation in the energy industries in Great Britain with energy firm Northern Electric and Gas. The industry is regulated by the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem). The article discusses how...
- Northern Electric halts ad plans for national roll-out. // Marketing (00253650);8/9/2001, p4
Focuses on the decision of Northern Electric & Gas to stop advertisement plans following the proposal of Innogy to acquire its gas and electricity supply business.
- 2m British pounds Northern Electric starts hunt for ad agency. // Marketing Week;7/19/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p10
Focuses on Northern Electric & Gas' search for an agency to handle its creative and media accounts. Estimated value of account; Energy firm's aim to increase advertising spending.
- If retailing wheeling has your company reeling, focus on... Kammer, Deb // Electric Light & Power;May97, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p4
Discusses customer retention as the electric utilities industry's solution to retail wheeling, an environment where customers will have the ability to choose their energy providers. Components of customer retention; Retail marketing techniques that are the obvious answers to energy companies...
- Has reliability been affected by downsizing and cost cutting? // Electrical World;Mar1995, Vol. 209 Issue 3, p28
Reports the results of a survey conducted by RKS Research & Consulting of New York to assess customer loyalties and preferences in electrical utilities. Statistics on effects of utility downsizing programs; Statistics on utilities rating by commercial and industrial customers and their...
- Marketing issues dominate new utility IT agenda. Leone, Marie // Electrical World;Mar1998, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p18
States that in an effort to keep their companies competitive, power company chief executive officers (CEOs) may have to ignore low-margin customers and focus their marketing on customers with present or future value. Description of the competition; Information on some of the challenges which...
- Market Mix. // Electrical Wholesaling;Nov2002, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p40
Focuses on the advantages of the Market Mix table of the electric utilities in the U.S. Percentage of the electrical wholesalers sales; Types of customers; Alteration of the market area.
- Product Mix. // Electrical Wholesaling;Nov2002, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p43
Reports on the sales breakdown of the electrical distributors in the U.S. Comparison of the sales figure by product types; Market insights; Increase of the market share.
- Brazil's Utilities Heading To Market. Wirz, Matthieu // High Yield Report;12/6/99, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p6
Reports on Brazil-based electric utilities planning to raise funds in the local capital market.