ITE prepares to grow with new ally VS&A
- B 2 B Media Trends & Forecast. Kirkwood, Heather // Expo Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p29
Reports on the prediction by Veronis Suhler Stevenson that trade show spending in the U.S. will increase 6.1 percent to $9.71 billion in 2005. Percentage of trade show spending as portion of total business-to-business spending in 2004; Recovery of the trade show and exhibition market in the...
- THE DATA: | Trade Show and Tell. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Dec2003, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on an improvement in the performance of trade shows in the U.S., as of December 2003. Forecast on show owner gross revenue growth by 2007; Approach of trade-show operators toward marketing; Statistics on the trade show and exhibition market from Veronis Suhler Stevenson.
- Changes to come after Clarion Events is sold. // Event;Mar2008, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of Clarion Events by private equity firm Veronis Suhler Stevenson for around Â£120 million following several months of bidding. The acquisition was praised by Simon Kimble, chief executive of Clarion, saying it is a new period in the company which looks...
- Forecast predicts $8bn in PR spending by 2013. Daniels, Chris // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Mar2010, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the 8 billion dollars public relation (PR) revenue of Veronis Suhler Stevenson LLC (VSS) by 2013 predicted by Communication Industry Forecast.
- E-business fair spreads wings. // Marketing Event;May2000, p14
Announces the plans of ITE Group to launch its E-Business exhibition in 22 countries. Importance of its exhibition program; Countries where the exhibition will be set.
- ITE sets up Eastern Bloc arm. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p16
Reports that international exhibition organizer ITE Group has created the International Marketing Excellence (IME) division to organize events at selected shows in Russia, Eastern Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States. Comments from Jane Eyles, IME director; Participants at the 1998...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions. // Electronic Education Report;2/9/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p8
The article reports partnerships and acquisitions in the educational technology industry in the U.S. Carnegie Learning Inc. will partner with the University of Alaska Southeast's School of Education and seven Alaskan school districts. Special education software provider Spectrum K-12 School...
- VSS Backs System One. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p15
This article reports on a minority investment in staffing solutions company System One by Veronis Suhler Stevenson (VSS) in 2010.
- AND IN OUR NECK OF THE WOODSâ€¦. Viveiros, Beth Negus // Direct;10/1/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 10, pA3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Richard H. Levey on the Veronis Suhler Stevenson communications industry, another by Theresa Kushner on the evolving audience dynamics and the Web initiatives of DYMO, according to Michael Klazema.