Advanstar to stay with EAG
- Advanstar looks at takeover bids. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p6
Reports that the international exhibition organizer Advanstar is considering a trade sale after receiving a number of unsolicited offers. Comments from Advanstar European managing director Neil Jones; Growth and progress of Advanstar; Requirements of the company for a possible buyer.
- IFFE Dates Changed to April. Caplan, David Grant // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/9/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 6, p15
Reports on the decision of Magic International to reschedule the International Fashion Fabric Exhibition in Manhattan, New York. Reason behind the decision to change the dates of the event.
- Buy This Show. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct2000, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p119
Reports on the acquisition of the Brand Licensing London, a trade show being held in Great Britain on the month of October, by the Advanstar Communications Inc.
- Advanstar buys European trade show. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/1/99, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p67
Announces Advanstar Communications Inc.'s purchase of Digital Media World, a European trade show and conference, from Virtual Reality Centre. Digital media events lined up.
- Advanstar enlists Deal to lead MedEc. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p18
The article announces that Trevor Deal was appointed as the new publisher for "Medical Economics" by Advanstar Communications Inc.
- Advanstar selling off consumer trade shows. Harrison, Kimberly P. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/12/94, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p2
Reports that Advanstar Communications Inc. is focusing more on business-to-business shows after it failed to delve into consumer trade shows. Strategic planning in Advanstar Expositions; Advanstar's filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in 1991; Closure of Advanstar's Toronto office;...
- Designer Comebacks Set for Coterie. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/17/2015, p18
The article offers information on the UBM Advanstar's Coterie trade show held at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City from September 19-21, 2015.
- EAG and Event create bar for Exhibitor Show. // Event;Feb2004, p4
Reports on the partnership of Early Action Group (EAG) with the periodical "Events" to produce a central feature called Event Bar at the UK Exhibitor Show at Excel on June 30 and July 1, 2004. Design of the Event Bar; Remarks from EAG designer, Madelaine Heimers on the bar area.
- EAG wins pitch for Vauxhall contract. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p8
Discusses the exhibition contract awarded by the Vauxhall Motors company to the Early Action Group (EAG) company. Duties of EAG; Reason for choosing EAG.