Dmg sells arm as part of shake-up
- George Little Management Partners with dmg world media. // Gourmet Retailer;Jan2001, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p20
Reports that George Little Management, producer and marketer of various trade shows in the United States, has formed a partnership with dmg world media, a global exhibition publishing and new media company. Terms of the partnership agreement; Management of 26 gift industry trade shows in 12...
- Hooray for Hollywood! // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2001, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p210
Features various events and activities organized by the giftware and collectibles industry in Los Angeles, California for 2002. California Gift Show by George Management LLC; L.A. Mart Gift and Home Furnishings Market by Merchandise Mart Properties Inc.; California Market Center Gift and Home...
- GLM, DMG to Partner in N.A. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2000, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the partnership between George Little Management (GLM) Inc. and Great Britain-based DMG World Media on gift shows in North America as of December 2000. Details on the agreement; Reorganization of executives at GLM; Benefits of the venture.
- Ideal Home exhibition gets autumn spin-off. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Mar2003, p7
Reports on the decision of Dmg World Media to launch an autumn version of the Ideal Home Show in response to growing demands from exhibitors. Difference of the autumn version from the spring exhibition; Remarks from Dmg show manager Sarah Stoddart regarding the autumn show; Key features of the...
- DMG hunts shops for Autumn Ideal Home exhibition. // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p4
Reports on the search of DMG World Media, the exhibitions and magazines arm of the Daily Mail and General Trust, for creative, media and public relations agencies to launch an autumn version of its Ideal Home exhibition.
- Newcom acquires trucking shows. // Expo Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p23
Reports on the acquisition of the ExpoCam and CamExpo trucking industry trade shows by Newcom Business Media from DMG World Media's Canadian subsidiary in March 2006. Schedule of the trade shows for 2006; Notion behind the deal.
- GLM partners with DMG; takes over California Gift Show. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p8
Reports the alliance between George Little Management and DMG World Media in the United States. Implication of the alliance for the trade show management competition; Appointment of senior staff members from GLM to head the California Gift Show; Benefits for buyers and vendors.
- GLM Acquired by DMG. // Home Textiles Today;10/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p23
The article reports that George Little Management Inc. (GLM) has been acquired by DMG World Media Ltd. in New York. Mike Cooke who has been the chief executive officer of DMG will assume the title of chairman and co-president of GLM. The two firms had a working relationship for seven years. The...
- GEORGE LITTLE MANAGEMENT, LLC. // Gourmet Retailer;Dec2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p42
George Little Management LLC (GLM) together with partner DMG World Media Ltd. is the largest producer and marketer of consumer product trade shows in North America. It is serving industries as diverse as gift-ware, social stationery, home textiles, tabletop, gourmet products, contemporary...