Share sell-off at Transeuro
- All the right moves. Duff, Amy // Director;Aug2000, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p19
Provides information on the business of Transeuro Worldwide Movers which began as a haulage contractor in 1974. Significance of innovation and adaptability in industrial management; Solution to the problem of employee relocation.
- Breach of Principle: The FSA on Deutsche Bank. // Securities Industry News;5/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p6
Presents an excerpt from the official notice of action by the U.S. Financial Services Authority against Deutsche Bank related to the bank's sale of ordinary shares in Scania AB.
- Deutsche Bank Mulling Sale of $11B in Stock. // American Banker;9/10/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F335, p15
The article discusses the possibility that financial service provider Deutsche Bank AG may sell stock in an attempt to raise $11.4 billion.
- Take a punt on Naspers. de Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;06/09/2000, p48
Reports on the increase in the prices of call warrants in South Africa. Deutsche Bank AG's issuance of call warrants; Decline of capital market rates; Bank's issuance of the call warrants for use in its acquisition of Sanlam shares.
- Indian stock pessimism is overdone: Deutsche Bank. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;3/30/2013, p10
The article focuses on the recent negative outlook of investors for stocks in India as of March 2013 which, according to Deutsche Bank, is exaggerated.
- RDIF, Deutsche Bank plot swoop for Rostelecom stake. // Russian Telecom;Jul2013, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p6
The article reports that Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) and Deutsche Bank plan to buy a stake in Rostelecom worth about 250 million dollars.
- Deutsche Bank: eurozone turmoil could hit property share prices. // Estates Gazette;8/20/2011, Issue 1133, p29
The article reports on the forecast issued by Deutsche Bank in August 2011 that uncertainty in the eurozone could prompt falls in property share prices and delays in the occupational and investment markets.
- Deutsche Bank bullish on India, sees Sensex at 22500 by December. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;3/9/2013, p8
The article presents information on a report from Deutsche Bank AG which predicts that the stock market indexing company Sensex will grow up to 22,500 points by December 2013 if a positive view on the Indian equities is maintained.
- Back Office Alpha (or How Other Companies Affect Your Equity Portfolio). Reeve, Nick // AiCIO News;2015, p6
The article reports on a study by German bank Deutsche Bank which showed that investors failing to look into a company's supply chain could be opening themselves up to excess risk.