Frost joins list of elite women
- Where diners court an elegant evening. Drake, Christopher; Markhbein, Eliette // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Mar97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p94
Features the Cafe Royal of London, England. Opening of the cafe in 1865 by Daniel Nicholas Thevenon; Management of the pastry kitchen by Frenchman William Hamelin; Offer of walnut ganache; Dressing up of meringue-encased layers of lemon curd and raspberries with shavings of icy Sauternes.
- CafÃ© Royal Hotel London offers new suite experience. // Selling World Travel;May/Jun2014, p50
The article reports on features of special suite at CafÃ© Royal Hotel, London, England, and mentions special offers from the hotel which includes Champagne on arrival, early check-in, and English breakfast, as of May-June 2014.
- CAFE ROYAL. Hutchinson, April // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/26/2013 Supplement, p64
A review is offered for the Cafe Royal hotel located in London, England.
- A London Revival. COE, JULIE // Architectural Digest;Nov2012, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p60
A review is offered for the CafÃ© Royal Hotel located in London, England.
- checking in. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/4/2013, Issue 3058, p20
The article offers information related to travel industry including the change of name of Emirates Tours to Emirates Holidays, the launch of the Garden Wing at Shangri-La Paris, and the launch of six historic suites of London's Cafe Royal.
- Nominate your top adviser firm. // Money Marketing;1/4/2007, p27
The article reports on the nomination of adviser firm for the UK Platform Awards which will be held on February 28, 2007 at the Cafe Royal in London, England. Nominees of the award are those firms deserving for the recognition for its achievements in the platform environment. Individual working...
- Chipperfield needs to get back to what he does best. // Building Design;4/5/2013, Issue 2055, p2
The article focuses on architect David Chipperfield and the criticism of his Great Britain projects such as the renovation of CafÃ© Royal in London, England and the expansion of Geffrye Museum.
- CURTAIN CALL. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jun2008, p5
The article announces that the historic CafÃ© Royal based in London, England, will be closing effective December 2008. The hotel has been operating for some 140 years already. It was Crown Estates who decided the closure because of the alleged need to develop the lower end of Regent Street....
- News digest. // Restaurant Magazine;Jan2016, Issue 257, p8
The article provides news briefs on the restaurant industry in Great Britain as of January 2016. Topics covered include plans for a Soho House development on Brighton seafront that include Dirty Burger, Chicken Shop, and Pizza East restaurants, funds raised by street food company London union on...