Houston Car Rental Facility Bonding to Price Tuesday
- Time Is Right in Phoenix. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p1
Reports on the approval to build a consolidated car rental facility at Sky Harbor International Airport by Phoenix City Council in Phoenix, Arizona. Opposition to the car rental facility project; Source of funding to meet operational cost; Improvement of the car rental rates.
- Pittsburgh Agency Pushes Rental Car Tax for Hotel Debt. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p3
Reports on the proposition of tax on rental cars by Pittsburgh-Allegheny County Sports and Exhibition Authority in Pennsylvania. Lack of information the proposal; Generation of tax to subsidize operations; Increase in the percentage of hotel-motel tax.
- Popular choice. Rowand, Roger // Automotive News;10/9/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5627, p12i
Focuses on an increase in the practice of leasing light trucks in the United States during the first half of 1995. Popularity of light trucks; Land Rover Range Rover as the most-leased light truck for the period; Types of customers who lease trucks; Growth of the leasing share of the overall...
- Rent-a-stallion. // AutoWeek;4/22/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 17, p25
Reports availability of a Ferrari rental plan for tourists in Europe established by Scunderia von Ruschenberg in Munich, Germany.
- Unlocking the mysteries of auto lease securitization. Litwin, Stuart M. // Business Credit;Sep96, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p28
Discusses various aspects of automobile lease securities. Length of leases; Reason for securitization of assets by automobile leasers; Isolation of assets; Titling trust as solution to retitling problem; Steps in the formation of a titling trust; Accounting issues.
- Considering a lease? Avoid the potholes. // Consumer Reports;Apr96, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p58
No abstract available.
- Renting a car: A survival guide. // Consumer Reports;Jun96, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p27
No abstract available.
- Used cars: Does it pay to lease? // Consumer Reports;Oct96, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p6
Considers whether leasing a car, instead of buying outright, is a good choice. Things to remember when considering a lease; Residual value; Length of lease; Lease restrictions; Warranty.
- Auto Europe. // Premier Hotels & Resorts;Winter/Spring2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p23
Features luxury car rental service Auto Europe. Number of locations served around the world; Availability of a large selection of luxury vehicles and prestige sports cars; Other services provided; Rates.