MTA Issue Will Include Taxable Debt
- NEW YORK: Get in Line. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p37
Reports on the expected sales of municipal bonds in New York City. Approval of the refinancing plan of the New York City Metropolitan Transportation Authority; Amount of bonds to be issued by the Empire State Development Corp.
- MTA adds `spring' to sale of last bonds from current capital plan. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/08/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30824, p3
Reports on the New York City Metropolitan Transportation Authority's plan to sell the remaining portion of its municipal bond issue as of February 8, 2000. Details of the planned bond issue; Structuring of the bond around a springing amendment.
- Outer-Borough Voices: Overhaul MTA Financing. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
MTA officials heard Staten Island officials and residents tell them that they and other outer boroughs are shortchanged.
- Munis Gain, Treasuries Turn Mixed; $1.7 Billion N.Y. MTA Offering Sells. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;6/5/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31401, p2
Focuses on the economic developments concerning New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Sales growth in municipal bonds; Performance of the treasury bonds; Percentage increase of prices in municipal market.
- N.Y. MTA Plans to Sell $600M of Rans Backed by New Payroll Tax. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/23/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33136, p3
The article reports that New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) is preparing to enter the market with about $600 million of revenue anticipation notes. The bonds will be the first deal backed by a new payroll tax, which enacted by the state in May 2009 as part of a bailout of the...
- N.Y. MTA to Sell $600M; Capital Plan Heading to Review Board. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/22/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33187, p24
The article reports on the plan of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to sell up to 600 million dollars of transportation revenue bonds in September 2009. It states that the bonds were issued with a 30-year maturity at 5.5%. It notes that the finance committee has approved...
- N.Y. MTA To Refund Some ARS. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/26/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32823, p1
The article reports on the plan of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to use $430 million of the proceeds of $1 billion of bonds that was closed to refund part of its $2.4 billion of auction-rate securities which is currently outstanding. According to the report, MTA sent out...
- New York's MTA, EDC Plan Major Deals in Primary Market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33258, p6
The article offers news briefs related to government securities in the U.S. The Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) proposes to sell its transportation revenue bonds worth 650 million dollars. The Massachusetts Education Finance Authority prepares its education loan revenue bonds for...
- From the TM3 wire. // Bond Buyer;10/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30249, p2
Presents extracts from stories on United States municipal bonds run over the Thomson Municipal News wire. New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's bond issue; Opening of transportation consulting firm Frasca & Associates; National Association of Securities Dealers' new board of governors.