The Latest in Nanotechnology
- One-Armed Bandit Strikes Again. Vickers, Montgomery // Review of Optometry;10/15/2003, Vol. 140 Issue 10, p25
Recounts an author's experience on his trip to Atlantic City, New Jersey as a speaker at the 100th anniversary of the creation of the New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians. Accounts of the author's experience during his journey to Atlantic City; Chronicles of how the author was persuaded...
- IN THE NEWS. // Review of Optometry;2/15/2011, Vol. 148 Issue 2, p4
The article offers news briefs in optometry in the U.S. including the use of Natroba topical suspension for the treatment of head lice as approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), a survey which depicts that almost half of employees in the country do not fully take advantage of their...
- Seeing is believing-sort of. Hahn, C. // Tennis;Jun89, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p58
Describes the author's experiences having sports-vision tests administered by optometrist Donald S. Teig. Hand-eye coordination; Depth perception; Peripheral reaction time.
- And the Best Place To Practice is... Vickers, Montgomery // Review of Optometry;1/15/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p25
Provides best places to practice optometry. Jamaica; West Virginia; North Carolina.
- 10 BEST PLACES TO PRACTICE IN OPTOMETRY. Murphy, John // Review of Optometry;1/15/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p40
Presents best places to practice optometry. Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, North Carolina; Palm Beach, Florida; Rio Grande Valley, Texas.
- FTP cost awards ahead? // Optometry Today;9/30/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on debate conducted by the General Optical Council which discussed new rules to govern fitness to practice cases in the British optometry professions.
- IN THE NEWS. // Review of Optometry;12/15/2010, Vol. 147 Issue 12, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the optometry industry in the U.S. including Bausch & Lomb Inc. added the rub and rinse phrase on its ReNu MultiPlus bottles, the Taprenepag EP2 receptor agonist has IOP-lowering efficacy, and the upper and lower punctual occlusion is both effective.
- A taste of optics in the Orient. // Optometry Today;9/11/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 17, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of leading a study tour in Shanghai, China.
- ID '11 encouraged by newcomers to event. // Optometry Today;7/15/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 14, p12
The article reports that organisers of the 2011 Independents Day (ID) event were pleased by the positive response to an exhibition by smaller optical businesses at the Motorcyle Museum in Birmingham, England.