A New Kind Of Thirst Quencher
- COCA-COLA TO DEPLOY VENDING MACHINES THAT ACCEPT PAYWAVE. // ISO & Agent Weekly;1/21/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the plans of beverage company Coca-Cola Bottling Co. to deploy vending machines that accept Visa payWave cards at the Olympic Village for the 2010 Winter Olympics and Paralympic Games in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- CASHING OUT. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p68
Highlights the evolution of vending machine transactions, administration and maintenance in the U.S. Advantages of cashless payment and wireless technology for vending machines; Comments from Marvin Hargrove of Philadelphia Coca-Cola Bottling Co.; Reason Atlas Food Systems in Greenville, South...
- Proper vending maintenance starts with the basics. Frank, John N. // Beverage Industry;Nov93, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p48
Discusses the maintenance of vending machines. Training of repair personnel; Proper tools and parts; Preventive maintenance plan; Benefits of proper maintenance. INSET: The road to effective vending machine maintenance..
- IMPROVING VENDING EFFICIENCY. // Beverage Industry;Jan2002, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p54
Focuses on the utilization of wireless online management system to optimize the vending machines of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. (CCBC) in the U.S. Benefits of the online management systems; Adoption of enterprise software applications in the vending industry; Utilization of available research options...
- Breathing new life into vending. // Vending International;Jan2012, Vol. 46 Issue 1/2, p15
The article discusses the factors affecting the increase in adoption by vending machine operators of machine refurbishment option, in which vending machines are rebuilt through parts replacement and customization.
- Fulfilment Management Comes of Age. // Vending International;Nov2004, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p17
The article discusses the deployment of real fulfilment management solutions to eradicate the real problems of vending. Vending is largely about retailing. Retailing is largely about customer service, capturing all purchase opportunities, minimizing inventory and collecting cash. The vending...
- Wireless technology helps vending machines. Guyette, James E. // Automatic I.D. News;July97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p52
Reports on the agreement between Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated and Skywire calling for the installation of Skywire's Vendview integrated vending machine management system. Improved service level of Coke since the company used the Vendview; Functions of the Vendview; Advantage of using...
- Coke Bottler Stocks Up. // Wireless Week;02/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the decision of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. to adopt the wireless vending system of Isochron Data Corp. as of February 2001. Features of the system; Products offered by Isochron.
- SCHOOL FOOD IN THE NEWS. // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p10
Presents updates on school food in the U.S. as of November 2003. Installation of soy milk vending machines by White Wave Inc. at high schools; Details of the deal between Flathead Valley high schools and Coca-Cola Bottling Co.