Sema Nets Mobile Web
- Sema deals with AOL, Vodafone. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the deals made by information technology and business service company Sema with America Online Inc. and Great Britain-based mobile phone network, Vodafone, concerning mobile messaging services.
- Mirapoint Launches MMS Platform. // Wireless Week;7/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p17
Reports on Mirapoint Incorporated's multimedia messaging platform, an architecture built on the Mirapoint Message Server.
- Start-up pitches e-mail appliance. McNamara // Network World;12/07/98, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p48
Reports on startup firm Mirapoint Inc.'s offer of two single-purpose Internet electronic mail server appliances, M100 and M1000. Target market for the products; Software; Prices; Contact information.
- Four steps to calm yourself. // Velocity;2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p9
The article presents four steps to take when stressed about something to be accomplished including making a list of everything that needs to be done, taking 15 minutes to do the fastest things on the list, and turning off the phone and email alerts to do the tougher things on the list.
- MIRAPOINT OFFERS MULTI-MODE SUBSCRIBER ACCESS. // Telephone IP News;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the launch of i-mode Direct, a product that provides i-mode wireless subscribers with electronic mail access from any i-mode mobile phone by Internet messaging infrastructure products provider Mirapoint Inc.
- Mirapoint intros e-mail servers. // Telephony;12/14/98, Vol. 235 Issue 24, p42
Cites features of electronic-mail servers for Internet service providers introduced by Mirapoint.
- Minding your portable device P's and Q's. Coffee, Peter // PC Week;03/27/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p35
Comments on several issues related to telecommunication. Unified messaging services provided by E-mail service provider ZDNet; Addition of named profiles that combine a slate of option settings to portable telecom devices.
- A Bunch of Dumb Clicks. // Information Security;May2005, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p22
Presents the results of the study conducted by researchers at The Radicati Group and Mirapoint in 2005 about spam messages. Practices of enterprise users; Forecast of antispam spending by 2008; Percentage of respondents who have purchased products as a result of spam.
- Say that to my face next time. Osborne, Helen // Estates Gazette;12/14/2002, Issue 250, p96
Presents information on e-mail and text messaging etiquette. Opinion of several people in Great Britain about sending a text message to a client; Rules of usage for cyberwiters.