The Family That Yaks Together
- Simple Is As Simple Does. Wickham, Rhonda // Wireless Week;11/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p3
Comments on the customer services of Sprint PCS. Compact disc owner's manual released by Sprint for its customers; Disadvantages of the service; Suggestions for improving Sprint's customer service.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;05/22/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p20
Reports on the air time pricing model that compares telecommunications carriers' basic service plans. GTE analog and digital; Sprint PCS; Pacific Bell Wireless.
- Sprint PCS, Qsent launch services. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p46
Reports on the launching of iQTaxi and iQRadio services of Sprint PCS and QSent on the Sprint PCS Wireless Web in the United States.
- Are you in a global-business mode? TORRES-CUESTA, YOLY // Caribbean Business;8/27/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 33, p40
The article offers brief information the Sprint Open World telecommunication service.
- Sprint PCS hikes prices. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the increase in rate-plan pricing of Sprint PCS as of March 2003. Effect of the move on the cost of its anytime-minute offerings; Number of subscribers for its Vision data service; List of wireless carriers that eliminated their holiday promotional offers.
- Sprint Nextel squeezes F&F plans. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;8/21/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p22
This article reports on the decision of Sprint Nextel Corp. to tweak its Fair & Flexible price plans in the U.S. in 2006. The move leaves the dollar amounts the same on the basic voice plans but changes the number of minutes for three of its mid-range plans. The changes eliminate anytime-minute...
- Sprint PCS announces reciprocal rates. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p2
Announces that the wireless company Sprint PCS and its affiliates agreed to reduce the reciprocal rate exchange for customers who travel into each others networks. Information regarding the rate; Information about the company.
- Sprint Nextel boots unhappy customers. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p25
The article reports on the decision of Sprint Nextel Corp. to cancel some subscribers despite several quarters of struggling to hold onto users. Sprint spokeswoman Roni Singleton said that the decision to cancel some subscribers came after long deliberation and an audit of Sprint Nextel...
- Sprint's Lauer Stresses Quality Customers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the changes promised by Len Lauer, president of Sprint PCS, to restore credibility in the company after a disastrous second quarter in 2002. Result of the Clear Pay program; Projection on churn by 2003; Reasons for the customer loss; Average amount of revenue per user.