Cellular One Debuts At XFL
- Death-row ads cause firestorm. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p5
Reports on the controversy created by CellularOne's television commercial in the United States that has offended opponents of capital punishment.
- Cellular One Asks Web Surfers to Come Aboard for Shopping, Chat. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;06/26/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p14
Reports that Cellular One Group will launch a television advertisement on wireless communications in the United States as of June 2000. Cost of the advertisement; Purpose of the advertisement; Features of the advertisement.
- Cellular One Blitzes Youth, Consumer Awareness. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p14
Reports on the launch of the television advertisement aimed at drawing young wireless consumers to the Cellular One Inc. Web site on September 10, 2001. Reason for attracting consumers between the ages of 18 and 25; Description of the advertisement.
- Cellular One Rings in Sole '01 Effort. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;6/25/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p12
Focuses on the television (TV) advertisement of wireless communications firm Cellular One for its cellularone.com Web site. Description of the TV advertisement from Publicis; Wireless coverage of Cellular One in the United States.
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.
- Upfront may get busier this week. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p22
Reports on advertising activities for cable television networks on the second week of July, 1993. Advertising agencies opting to wait after the holiday weekend to sit down and negotiate with the networks; Comments from an exucutive from USA Networks; Baseball as the area of concentration for...
- TV ad contest adds 2 `firsts.' // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p2
Reports that the Television Bureau of Advertising is making two changes in its 1998 automotive TV commercial competition. The name as MAX awards; The cash awards for best-of-show winners.
- Cable's upfront ad sales increasing. // Electronic Media;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p10
Presents statistics on advertising sales in cable television as of April 3, 2000.