Instant Access Anywhere, Any Way
- Stuck in the middleware. O'Shea, Dan // Wireless Review;Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p10
Introduces the Engine For Wireless Data computer software of Novarra. Functions of the software; Wireless communication devices that are applicable to the software; Remarks for Novarra president Jayanthi Rangarajan.
- Empowering Workforces. // Wireless Week;05/14/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p35
Reports on the partnership forged by Novarra company with Computer Associates International Inc. (CA) in the United States. Significance of the partnership for both companies; Wireless communication devices which can support the electronic business applications of Novarra and CA; Electronic...
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...
- SDR Opens Up New Vistas. Blust, Stephen // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p49
Stresses the potential of software-defined radio (SDR) technology in the wireless industry. How the technology works; Benefits of SDR-based handsets; Limitations of traditional radio technology.
- Freedom Of Choice In The Wild Wireless Data World. Tyra, Ken // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p69
Focuses on the option choices of wireless communication users. Factors that influenced the increase in communication offerings; Model that can help users access information anytime and anywhere.
- The Time Is Now. Kalogris, Michael // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p37
No abstract available.
- SMS In The USA. Gehrt, Jennifer // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p61
Encourages the wireless carriers in the United States to offer short messaging service (SMS). Advice on creating a robust SMS market in the U.S.; Factor that will affect the adoption of SMS; Important benefit of SMS.
- Realize Next-Gen Now. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p4
Offers suggestions to telecommunication carriers in the United States before next-generation spectrum becomes available. Suggestion from wireless data guru Andy Seybold; Most ideal spectrum for third generation wireless communication services.
- SAYS WHO? // Wireless Week;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p23
Presents the business plans of two executives from the wireless communication industry for 2002.