$10 Billion Too Much For Sir Peter
- Speaking out. Aziz, Khalid; Rigby, Rhymer // Management Today;Feb2000, p21
Focuses on BT chief executive officer Peter Bonfield's presentation at the BT Insight Executive Briefing at the British Library in London, England. Emphasis on the globalization of markets; Clarion call against the tide of demonstrations and negative press that globalization has received in the...
- SIR PETER BONFIELD. Davidson, Andrew // Management Today;Jul2000, p60
Profiles Peter Bonfield, chief executive officer of British Telecommunications PLC. Level of public interest in what is going on inside the formerly state-owned company; Bonfield's style of management; Career history; Family background; Education.
- Telecom Asia questions BT chief on Asia and global strategy. // Telecom Asia;Jan99, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
Features an interview with British Telecommunications PLC Chief Executive Officer and Chairman Peter Bonfield concerning the firm's acquisition and alliance strategy in Asia. Acquisition of minority stakes in carriers in Malaysia and South Korea; Expected changes in deregulated market in New...
- Chris Bruce. // Business Travel World;May2008, p35
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working as general manager of BT Openzone.
- BT takes top honours for corporate responsibility. Arminas, David // Supply Management;11/13/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p9
Reports on the recognition of top executives of telecommunication company BT Procurement and Supply Chain during the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply's Supply Management Awards 2003 at the London Hilton Hotel in England. Recognition of the company for its foremost contributions to...
- BT roll out statements. // Employee Benefits;Feb2002, p8
Reports the roll out of remuneration statements to senior executives in the retail and wholesale divisions of BT. Benefits of the statement roll out; Content of the statement; Information on the aims of the company for employees.
- BT appoints top roles as part of restructure. // Marketing Week;6/22/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p5
Highlights the senior marketing appointments at British Telecom. Duncan Ingram's holding of the position of marketing director for shared and complimentary channels; Tony Harris' handling of advertising and electronic commerce revenue; Promotion of Mark Deschamps as chief operating officer for...
- NOT. Tomlinson, Richard // Fortune International (Europe);05/14/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 10, p19
Mentions Sir Iain Vallance's departure as chairman of British Telecommunications due to disgruntled shareholders.
- Air Miles boss to succeed BT's Evans. Day, Julia // Marketing Week (01419285);12/21/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p5
Reports that British Telecom PLC (BT) has hired Air Miles marketing director Amanda MacKenzie to replace Tim Evans as marketing services director. Total advertising budget handled by Mackenzie at BT; MacKenzie's career history; Company's promotion of Evans to marketing director for the BT...