AT&T Has Dobson In Its Sights
- AT&TW stake in Dobson shrinks to 4%. // RCR Wireless News;9/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p4
Reports the stock devaluation of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Dobson Communications Corp. in September 2003.
- Dobson sells preferred stock to AT&T. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the sale of Dobson Communications Corp. of series AA preferred stock to AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- AT&T increases stake in Dobson. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p3
Reports that telecommunications company AT&T Wireless has made an investment in Dobson Communications Corp.
- Dobson, AT&T Wireless complete market swaps. // RCR Wireless News;6/23/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p11
Announces that Dobson Communications Corp. and AT&T Wireless Services Inc. have completed their exchange of wireless properties in California and Alaska. Terms of the deal.
- AWS Cuts Roaming Costs By Way Of Acquisition. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;10/11/99, Vol. 5 Issue 41, p3
Reports on the joint venture formed by AT&T Wireless Services (AWS) and Dobson Communications Corp. to acquire American Cellular Corp. Reason for the acquisition; Population base covered by the wireless service of American Cellular; Terms under the agreement.
- Dobson links with AT&T Digital. // Wireless Review;02/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
Reports on an agreement between AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and Dobson Communications Corp. for the installation of TDMA IS-136 digital technology. Business significance of the deal to AT&T.
- Dobson aligns with AT&T to bring TDMA digital to its network. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;12/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p2
Reports that Dobson Communications Corporation of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, a cellular carrier, has signed an operating agreement with AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated, for Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA). Information on Dobson; Comments from Ken Woo, spokesman for AT&T Wireless; Terms...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;10/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the decision of Dobson Communications Corp. to sign a nonbinding letter of intent with AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to exchange its remaining wireless properties in California for properties of AT&T Wireless in Alaska. Significance of the decision to Dobson; Transfer of AT&T's Dobson...
- DoCoMo plans to buy additional shares of AT&T Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;12/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p2
Reports on the plans of the company NTT DoCoMo to purchase additional shares of AT&T Wireless Inc. as of December 24, 2001. Purpose of DoCoMo in purchasing the shares; Stake held by DoCoMo in AT&T; Price of each stock to be purchased by DoCoMo.