EarthLink Joins In The Action
- Let's make a deal. Levine, Shira // Telephony;07/21/97, Vol. 233 Issue 3, p43
Presents information on Earthlink Network's customer acquisition program. Financial advantage for smaller internet service providers (ISP); Customer growth for Earthlink.
- EarthLink pumps up dial-up. // CED;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p16
Introduces the EarthLink Plus dial-up Internet service from EarthLink Inc. Use of a proprietary, Web acceleration tool from Propel Software Corp; Reduction of the size of Web pages and page elements sent to customer browsers; Cost of the service.
- Boingo follows the bouncing traveler with national WiFi access. Lafferty, Michael // CED;Apr2002, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p42
Focuses on the Boingo Wireless online service of Internet service provider Earthlink. Frustrations of consumers on cyber-related products; Features of WiFi wireless standard; Accessibility of WiFi technology.
- EarthLink Adds Wi-Fi Service. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;06/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p27
Reports the addition of a public wireless Wi-Fi service into the Internet network of access provider EarthLink in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Earthlink Assesses Agencies. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p3
Reports the review of creative and media account of Internet service provider Earthlink in California. Purpose of the examination; Results of Earthlink merger with MindSpring; Reorganization of its marketing department.
- IT'S NOT EASY BEING ORANGE. Gordon, Andrew // Adweek Magazines' Technology Marketing;Sep2001, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p30
Focuses on the advertising campaign launched by Internet service providers EarthLink in December 2000. Details of the advertisements; Information on its advertising agency; Analysis of the company's financial report for the second quarter of 2001.
- Good exposure. // Telephony;12/07/98, Vol. 235 Issue 23, p58
Announces that EarthLink has been named the exclusive Internet service provider (ISP) partner of computer retailer CompUSA.
- EarthLink Decision Imminent Following 7 Presentations. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek Western Edition;2/25/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p3
Presents an update on the bidding for the advertising account of Internet service provider EarthLink, as of February 2002. Advertising agencies bidding for the account, including Leo Burnett and McKinney & Silver.
- EarthLink Set to Connect 20 Million AOL'ers. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;9/24/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p7
Reports on the launching of an advertising campaign by Internet service provider (ISP) EarthLink to promote a cable Internet service that gives the company access to AOL Time Warner's subscribers. How the ISP received access to AOL Time Warner's subscribers; Details on the television spots;...