Get Your News In Cannes
- Wireless networking. // Euronet;Mar2001, Issue 9, p12
Comments on the developments at the 2001 Global System for Mobile communications (GSM) World Congress in Cannes, France. Estimated attendance at the event; Re-branding evident at the event; Industry announcements made; Technologies exhibited.
- 3GSM show focuses on bottom line. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR Wireless News;2/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
Highlights the 3GSM World Congress which was held in Cannes, France in February 2002. Information on the event; Technology topics that were discussed during the event; Telecommunication companies that participated in the event.
- How Not to Blow the Wireless Internet. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;03/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p12
Highlights the conferences on third generation wireless Internet technology held by the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) Association in 2000. Information on a futuristic video presentation made by Hans Snook, chief executive of Orange; Highlights of the GSM European market in 2000;...
- Time to step back from the hype. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the outcome of the 3GSM World Congress, the wireless telecommunication show held in Cannes, France, in February 2001.
- Umniah hosts 37th GSM Arab World Conference. // Flare (Pakistan);8/15/2011, p64
Information about the 37th Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) Arab world Conference and Forum, where attendees discussed the importance of GSM sector, its status and future, held in Jordan is presented.
- Mobile World Congress: A Preview for Cable Folks. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;2/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p24
The article offers information on the Mobile World Congress to be held in Barcelona, Spain.
- EVENTS CALENDAR. // Telecom Asia;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p40
A calendar of networking events from February to November 2011 is presented which includes Mobile World Congress on February 14-17, Carriers World Asia on March 15-17 and Convergence India on March 24-26.
- GETTING MORE CAPACITY. // Microwave Journal;Nov2012 Supplement, p5
The article deals with mobile technologies that will likely be discussed at the GSMA Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona, Spain, according to Anritsu. These include the deployments of Rel 8 that are focused on tuning and optimizing data rate throughput, managing expansion and handovers and...
- Location services move up on radar screen. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR Wireless News;2/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on the developments in location services discussed during the 2002 3Global Systems for Mobile Communications World Congress held in Cannes, France. Information on successful location services; Issue that could drive location-based services in Europe; Information on the companies that...